The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
14 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

so have humans gotten more ambitious over time...or stupider, not learning from their mistakes?

Screenshot_20230620-130945~2.png

I would say stupider over time if only based on the fact that Governments which are elected by the people still use fear tactics to maintain Governence whilst they justify going to war to increase the size of land area they are then responsible for maintaining.

Wouldn't controlling a smaller mass of land, with a population already responsible for voting you into your position, be easier than expanding your borders of control such that you increase your ability to fuck up due to needing to make even more decisions and choices such that those in power lose their actual power as the need to exert control over the lives of others comes at the sacrifice of living their lives for themselves?

And this is from Me, a guy who devised a game I use to entertain myself with the deployment of my "God plane" to send fools to Hell and the worthy to Heaven that I call "911 simulator", who fails to see how war has any benefit to anyone beyond showing how unfit you are as a politician that you need to try expand or extend the borders of control beyond what already exists, as you neglect something positive you could be doing instead.

For more information on what I mean about the "God plane", I will let Nile explain to you in this video.

I am fucking sick with the flu, waking up for the 3rd time tonight to cough what is effectively demon cum out of my nostrils.

The price I pay for going to a course early on the coldest day of the year only tk have to sit outside until the place opened with 100 other people