The Nonsense thread

Overtime

Some HISD schools are loosing libraries.  But wait, there's more!  The rooms will be used for disciplined kids.  

I guess like sports schools want to cash in on those penitentiary monies.  Start them off young. 

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Truth be told I have drawn on my own wang.  You know how it is, pencil in a few extra veins, right?  Seriously tho, yep.  Drew a little happy face on my head, gave my girl a dick pic she can laugh at (for more than just the size).

image.png.47a76b2e6df4cd7b4abdaab8c3648ef2.png

I have seen pics of wangs which wang owners  have drawn on 

my name. 

I have seen my name on  wangs before. 
I have an 8 letter name. 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
*clarity* I have NOT seen OMB wang drawings
  • LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I have seen pics of wangs which wang owners  have drawn on my name. 
I have seen my name on  wangs before. 
I have an 8 letter name. 

Brings to mind the name written on the dick joke, but also this post from last page.

On 7/22/2023 at 10:59 AM, Mercer said:

• Props 1

My wife was reading about sex changes last night and showed me an image where the thigh skin was taken to make the "penis," but the part of the thigh used was tatzapped so the new dong looks like an old tattoo. 

Yall Google that shit at your own risk, I didn't care for it much. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

12 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

My wife was reading about sex changes last night and showed me an image where the thigh skin was taken to make the "penis," but the part of the thigh used was tatzapped so the new dong looks like an old tattoo. 

Yall Google that shit at your own risk, I didn't care for it much. 

Even though I am a member of Sven’s Streams I refuse to watch the gore episodes or the episode where they comment about the video of watching a sex change operation surgery being performed

Yet that sounds like old school CH0 material worthy of its own thread with a title that leaves no clue about the content lurking within..

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

On 7/27/2023 at 9:29 PM, T4M* said:

Tattoos on the wang is wack. You have to conjure a boner to present the canvas.

Tattoos in general are wack if you view yourself as being created in the image of God as per the scriptures, then if you ink yourself up then you are effectively defacing the skin of God with your supposed sense of having greater taste in aesthetics than God, ultimately an indication of an ego completely out of control.

That is, unless your Mother popped you out wearing full sleeves with neck and face tats, in which case you are excused.

Just now, Mauler5150 said:

Tattoos in general are wack if you view yourself as being created in the image of God as per the scriptures, then if you ink yourself up then you are effectively defacing the skin of God with your supposed sense of having greater taste in aesthetics than God, ultimately an indication of an ego completely out of control.

That is, unless your Mother popped you out wearing full sleeves with neck and face tats, in which case you are excused.

Yet this makes the comment "hella SIK tats bro" even funnier, as the only sick part of the equation is the ego of the tat wearer to begin with.

TLDR - there is an infinite number of artistic canvases to decorate with your ideas, but why society has normalized tattoos to where they deface their parent's ultimate creation in their avatars in contravention to their Godly default normal state is a sign that society is devolving.

YMMV, but if you argue with this you are asserting you are greater than the Creator, and as someone who once thought I was beyond them, it doesn't work out well if you wish to debate the one who can doom you to an infinite loop of hating thyself.

If I get banned for this take, know whoever bans Me does so because they are acknowledging that I alright and I exposed their self hatred and deep rooted issues of being broken and unworthy of love, along with their out of control ego and need to flex their false authority as they wield the ban hammer.

if you want to augment your avatar, go undertake an activity that will leave you scarred so you earn something more than story of how you allowed a Man or Woman to penetrate your body for hours on end, as a penis or dildo will achieve the same result and might actually invoke pleasure as opposed to pain in the process.

• Nega Props 1

I will also note that this is the nonsense thread, and My observable Seinfeld like comedic observations as denoted above should be treated as such.

Unless I am the dick ramming the asshole with rage and fury, in which case it is better to be the one fucking than the tattooed one getting fucked.

36 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

Naw bro tattoos are cool this was THE first post you made I disagree with, I thought all we have is our shadow I’m not god I’m me why do I have to be perfect can’t i write no judgement tho

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DoWhaterIWant said:

Naw bro tattoos are cool this was THE first post you made I disagree with, I thought all we have is our shadow I’m not god I’m me why do I have to be perfect can’t i write no judgement tho

It’s ok to disagree with Me and I am not offended.

It could be partly a generational thing, as when I was growing up, tattoos signified being a badass, an outlaw, a prostitute or a criminal.

Given I was raised in the penal colony land of criminals known as Australia, it is more rare to find a cleanskinned adult who maintained the character they were born as than it isn’t, and as such I see this as a crime against the aesthetics given My belief structure is based on humans being the highest form of avatar and closest to God as per the scriptures which detail such.

i guess the question I posed about the phrase “Badass” on Youtube about seeing a guy named Joey Bada$$ leads Me to question whether He has two dildos wedged inside his colon that has the S shape of the dollar sign with the | representing said dildos?

And is his “ass” actually “bad” because he shits uncontrollably or he is just suffering from a permanently prolapsed asshole which sees him and other rappers spew nonsense into the audio spectrum of how they are so “bad” in their nature and thug personas? Because the only difference to me between a rapper and a raper is an additional P, try prove otherwise.

Or if like Me, he just suffers from a case of haemorroids occassionally and took the name on as his way of publically advertising this, then I can relate somewhat as I laugh at EMma who is the Goddess that afflicted Me with such pain in response for giving her a period. All because she misinterpreted Me trying to tell her to stop fucking around by giving her what was intended as a “full stop” and was misinterpreted as a “.” or “period”.

Context matters yo.

But what else you expect from a guy like Me who was spawned from a literal “Kaye Hole” as My Mother that sired Me hinted with Her initials of “JK” as in this world I birth you into is a joke, treat it and it’s inhabitants as such & remember I am “Just kidding”.

• Trash 1