The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Graffiti makes me skeet in my drawers disembowel so I meee a towel me and to we lie me getting high wit a towel that's that beat to funky town I be banging cartmans mom deadkennny red kenny all bout that bread kenny at the end I always end end up dead niggy red sigzag ziggy marley 

• Nega Props 2

24 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

think my chances of billionaire status, is that I would use higher a skilled team, that basically eliminates high profile people doing dirty things.  Warnings would be extermination of one off spring, preferably the youngest. 

83EF0F59-AEAE-48F4-9323-23BFC5182D96.jpeg

• Props 1

38 minutes ago, Kults said:

k

DBF2C31C-1FE8-4A64-A3C8-FB95EE87FBEA.gif

I seen this clip posted for thr second time. 

So, this really happened?  Was the guy just lighted headed or something?  I find it kinda weird what it seems like people are just watching the guy opposed to helping 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ndv said:

I seen this clip posted for thr second time. 

So, this really happened?  Was the guy just lighted headed or something?  I find it kinda weird what it seems like people are just watching the guy opposed to helping 🤷‍♂️

It really happened. Not sure what was

going on here. People were making memes about him shitting his pants and shuffling off 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Kults said:

It really happened. Not sure what was

going on here. People were making memes about him shitting his pants and shuffling off 

I was kinda wondering, when I seen the video the first time I kept thinking I was going to see a heart attach caught on camera.  But also thought perhaps someone was playing a gif meme of some sort.  

• Truth 1