The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

@metronomei just had to look that up. Gemma hella smash fest. I missed my opportunity to see bridget the midget perform at a local titty joint years ago. I didnt preorder tickets because in my mind, i was like how many people want to watch this tiny naked lady dance around. Apparently a lot. Lol.

Post hot midget in smash or trash and lets get the collective consensus. 

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Props 1

I took an x pill today and took an Adderall and drank a beer some jack Daniels and smoked a blunt of marijuana I was faded as fuck today it's twelve am and I'm still up as hell what's everyone up to how y'all's weekend start it's only Friday two more days left I'm also waiting on a hoodie in the miail a hatchetman icp hoodie insane clown posse I rep the sett no matter where I go I keep it real like everyone should all the time

• Trash 2

I remember people smuggling in vitamins, and other types of legal shit like Vick's Vapor Rub/medical masks into raves during the 90's. One of those guys went legit via E commerce, and still had the hookup for masks when this whole COVID shit went down, he rented the penthouse across from mine in my old  NYC spot. He started selling masks (that you'd put Vick's into when rolling or some sit) to the state of NY for the ridiculously jacked up price NY state offered for anyone who could get them. I think they cost 25 cents, and the state was offering $7 per mask. He also sold them online (Amazon blocked him BTW, there was never a true shortage just price control) and for each one he sold to the public, he donated one mask to the state. His business ended up getting a few major shout outs on the news for donating more than 40k masks at one point during the first spike. He still had his old business name "EDM world" that go the shoutout lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1