The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
13 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

What if dude's a wrestler and that is his ear?

Hah. Could you imagine this person freaking out and going over to fix his ear. They pull away the head phones and his ear just stays like that. The person starts panicking and getting all swesty as they try to unfold his ear.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Hah. Could you imagine this person freaking out and going over to fix his ear. They pull away the head phones and his ear just stays like that. The person starts panicking and getting all swesty as they try to unfold his ear.

It's entertaining enough to me to think that, if that is indeed dude's ear as it is, then some person spent hours fixated on this in some mixed ball of anger and anxiety, haha. Not only that, but they took a pic so it would last longer for them.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

On 10/28/2020 at 3:48 PM, Kults said:

there was some good stuff for sure, was thinking more in terms of the lasting cultural impact or originality 

A few stand outs come

to mind later in the decade, was into Vampire Weekend, LCD sound system and Crystal Castles. Shit like that

For rap Dipset was the shit 

I'll have to look a few of these up as I do not recall some of them