last thing you ate?

tue skinny

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Bruh.  We've seen how you eat.  You needed a doctor to tell you that??  I bet your blood was 50% that country gravy you posted right there.

Bruh, you eat pizza 3 meals a day 7 days a week. Your blood is definitely at least 75% pepperoni grease.

#bloodwars 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, T4M* said:

Borracho beans is a main thing, these are called macho beans because it's mixed in the recipe of Macho rice. . . .

Screenshot_20230808_095027_Firefox.thumb.jpg.b5de42f93e6a11a3cd578927c06757c4.jpg

@LUGR

Hate to see a good bean go to waste.

I think I would feel super macho after eating that bowl.

• Truth 1

Had some store rotisserie chicken in the fridge. 
I just mixed mayo in with it 

he toasted up some Dave’s killer bread  (red or yellow can’t remember) 

a slice of some kinda cheese. 
some frozen, seasoned fries 

then he topped it with the sauce. 

after I saw the assemble I would have sprinkled some ranch type seasoning powder in the chicken/mayo 

IMG_1817.thumb.jpeg.e1306c5b9e4c26143730f8abf06c8bed.jpeg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, metronome said:

Is this them trying to do birria tacos? 

Kinda.

The novelty of the dipping taco is that its basically an inside-out quesadilla (melted "cheese" on the exterior of their tortilla). The thing is a fucking mess, and I felt more shame than t-bell normally induces when I unwrapped and promptly devoured it.

The shredded beef isn't awful, it's what I would imagine most hot lunch school lunch programs serve on "Mexican day." So in the vein of taco bells authenticity, yeah its birria....

Live mas. 

• LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Kinda.

The novelty of the dipping taco is that its basically an inside-out quesadilla (melted "cheese" on the exterior of their tortilla). The thing is a fucking mess, and I felt more shame than t-bell normally induces when I unwrapped and promptly devoured it.

The shredded beef isn't awful, it's what I would imagine most hot lunch school lunch programs serve on "Mexican day." So in the vein of taco bells authenticity, yeah its birria....

Live mas. 

Melted cheese on the outside?!?!

E6856974-D215-4F07-AC16-A4ECA2A7AAA9.gif

• Truth 1

So, I have been really good with the diet change up until tonight. Been doing oatmeal, egg whites and salads. No more cookies and ice cream. Tonight was special occasion night so had to go all in. Reup the gravy in my blood to ween me off slowly.

500AF136-B576-4E45-8BD4-03E057FAB99B.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

On 8/12/2023 at 3:39 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

IMG_2207.jpeg

I haven't had mickey ds in ages, but recently a craving for a big mack came along out of the blue a week or so ago, just didn't react upon it. 

Nice edible Americana Nostalgia!  Now I am hungry.