last thing you ate?

tue skinny

3 hours ago, ndv said:

If you wanna light the fuse and walk away, just tell a Texan Wendy's is better.  Watch their demeanor change quickly for the emotional worse. 

I find it funny that Texas claims Dairy Queen so hard, but it is actually from Illinois and headquartered in Minnesota.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I find it funny that Texas claims Dairy Queen so hard, but it is actually from Illinois and headquartered in Minnesota.

I never knew this.  

Personally, dairy queen isn't any different than sonic, Wendy's and such.   The dairy queen slogan in texas is, "That's what I like about Texas."  Which when I happen to hear it, my immediate thought is, "speak for yourself DQ."

2 hours ago, ndv said:

I never knew this.  

Personally, dairy queen isn't any different than sonic, Wendy's and such.   The dairy queen slogan in texas is, "That's what I like about Texas."  Which when I happen to hear it, my immediate thought is, "speak for yourself DQ."

“Additionally, while Dairy Queen was indeed founded outside of Texas and today has locations the world over, there are more Dairy Queens (some six hundred) in Texas than in any other single place, by far.

And though Texas’s Dairy Queens have not completely seceded from the national DQ mother ship, they do stand apart. Under the powerful umbrella known as the Texas Dairy Queen Operators’ Council, Texas DQs remain uniquely Texan. Take, for example, the DQ menu; it’s only in a Texas Dairy Queen that one can order the likes of a:

Hungr-Buster®, a BeltBuster®, a Triple-Buster® (may god help you), an Extra Long Chili Cheese Dog, or the Dude® Chick’n Fried Steak Sandwich.

Dairy Queens outside of Texas offer foreign and decidedly un-Texan fare like bland “Cheese GrillBurgers,” alien “Kansas City BBQ Pulled Pork” sandwiches, and weird fried cheese curds. Thank you kindly, but no thank you.

Dairy Queen, you see, is absolutely a Texas thing. At least in Texas it is.“

• Props 2

7 minutes ago, T4M* said:

$7k for a watch tho? Expensive ass glizzie hug.

Yeah, that's pretty pricey for a skull watch.  Take in account whenever you get bored of it and wanna sell it, it's gonna take a certain person that wants a skull watch and then wants to pay a few thousand for it.  I'd say you probably could find on on chrono24 for about 3k 

• Like 1