Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/10/2024 in all sections

1. Boss bought lunch from the local Chinese restaurant. I got the Hunan Chicken with pork fried rice and egg roll.
    5 points
  2. Greek freak officially logged in! Whats up people? You guys and girls are the last memory i have from the internet being cool!
    5 points
  3. The Mrs. pickles cucumber slices with this stuff. Fire! Seriously because it's spicy AF
    3 points
  4. I saved a roll for him and smashed the rest.
    3 points
  5. Lunch with my sister at some random burger spot we googled since the Vietnamese coffee joint we were originally gonna go to was closed today.. These fries with the garlic aioli are fire..
    3 points
  6. I'm still playing Street Fighter. I actually imported a machine a couple of years ago from Japan, sitting next to my desk. I've been working remotely for the past 7 years so getting in lots of gaming in between actually working.
    3 points
  7. Here is my current events, haven't painted since 2018? moved to houston 2014 worked as graphic design intern worked at a bong store 2 years failed out of school again got temp job stocking sodas and mail at office mfw compliance person quits and I take over their role right before covid then covid hits im secretary, compliance and HR making peanuts since everyone got laid off company acquired, laid off, new job last spring back office grunt back in school still to for a fucking communications degree just so i can not be auto rejected on resumes bought some good hash from @corpseinarug cot a DOPE cutting board from @CILONE/SK sent a badass canvas down to @theprotesterwith a bunch of people that stayed in contact from here Saw a @DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONERthrow in San Antonio 2016 in a skate ditch @Boris The Butcherhas the most legitimate political takes on IG and some great photos Also how the fuck can Ifollow moto gp racing lol
    2 points
  8. Outside of bustling cities it really looks to me like there are a lot of retail stores that are gone and never coming back. Empty stores and dead malls pepper the landscape but no one seems to be talking about it. Back when COVID hit we were all worried about small restaurants going away and we missed the shuttering of brick and mortar shops big and small.
    2 points
  9. They are all yours @ndv.
    2 points
  10. Cats stance wider than most of y’all’s…
    2 points
  11. Oh man, I remember this thread.... Got the all clear to run with this nugget in the stroller today at her 6m checkup. Stoked to get back to it and also dreading the inevitable burning lungs for the first few runs...
    2 points
  12. Way to go @nicklesndimesyou scared everybody off with that last pic.
    2 points
  13. I’ll say ‘bless you’ everytime you sneeze-unless you don’t cover it then you can fuck off
    2 points
  14. You nailed the title of the topic on the head @mr.yuck This dynamic pricing is far more than what it sounds. These cellphone prices are ridiculous. The pricing remedied of a conversation I recently had with a supplier about how companies have analytics on our financial demographics. So basically, companies believe the majority of working class should have X amount of disposable income at the end of the month after paying bills and the cost of living so much so. Numbers are already run for an example Company A believes Household X should have $2300.00 in savings, so how can we get that extra money. Company B wants to compete for that 2300.00 as well so company A maybe Samsung and company B may be Farmers insurance. The future looks broke.
    2 points
  15. Honestly this is fucking stupid. If cartoons have taught me anything, a sammich like this needs to be tied down with string to be eaten. #wideburgers>tallburgers
    2 points
  16. ^ Dang! That thangs a monster! Did you get extra beans and rice? Don’t those normally go inside the burrito?
    2 points
  17. One of my favorite threads.. really great to see everyone still doing their thing.
    2 points
  18. Is that some type of blowjob goblin?
    2 points
  19. I mean it's already in the room and looks like it's about to go down with, or without your consent anyway. Smash.
    2 points
  20. Bruh………that is an absolutely terrifying image.
    2 points
  21. Whatever random shit we have tacos. Ground turkey and calabacitas.
    2 points
  22. haha man I got the oontz itch again, I'm just trying to brainstorm ways to #make12ozgreatagain
    2 points
  23. The numbers don't lie. This is the highest traffic levels we've seen in almost a decade when it all fell apart. And agreed, it's been pretty cool. I am looking forward to seeing enough traffic and posting that sections take on a life of their own. Some of these threads were like forums unto themselves. Pretty sure we'll see that again and not for nothing, but as big as some of these subcultures have gotten... Graffiti / street art / street wear / etc, it could conceivably be even bigger than before. There's far more people into those niches and subcultures than there ever was and currently, the only outlet is Instagram and Twitter. Instagram is clearly dying. They can't even hide that fact with the algorithm fuckery anymore. Twitter is outs thing and not really a very good platform for the the type of conversation we have on the forum. It'll take a bunch of hardworking and investment and perhaps luck, but not nearly as much luck as a few years ago when people were still advocating and defending Instagram. Shit sucks and pretty much everyone agrees at this point.
    2 points
  24. so how are we doing as a website btw, like are we on the verge of making a comeback? I feel like ig massacred things but now there's definitely a feeling that IG doesn't fit a certain niche, unfortunately yungns that's probably the go to for them starting off graff where as back in the day 12 oz was, then bombing science.
    2 points
  25. I wish. Cheaper.
    1 point
  26. I really do think "real"/"true" gun owners need to hold themselves to a hire standard at some point. Shit like that does us all a disservice.... And armed society is a polite society.
    1 point
  27. Pop rap shit post mid to late 90s has always been shit.
    1 point
  28. 31DBA09A-C135-4AFA-8B28-48E134627372.mov Maybe weird but maybe not. Here’s a lame video edit of a weekend in the woods. Been way too long and now I’ve got the bug again. Such a good time.
    1 point
  29. @pimp named SlickkBackk @CALIgula @ndv @nicklesndimes @LUGR @T DADDY @fat ralphy @6Pennies @psalm91 @abrasivesaint @SpyD @Theo Huxtable. @defyoner @DETO @bad brainz @cancelculttourist @fat bloody finger @Ass Smoothie 19
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00