• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/28/2019 in all sections

1. 4 points
  2. 2 points
  3. This place had their own chickens out back making the eggs, damn!
    2 points
  4. That came up well, you’ve got 3d and light/shadow squared away. I reckon the smaller letters underneath could benefit from a drop shadow or something similar. It looks a bit 2d next to the rest that has good depth to it. Just my 2c, not gospel, by any stretch.
    2 points
  5. Fine line. You don’t want it to be too obscure that no one knows it. on that note, here’s a hint since this one isn’t mainstream
    2 points
  6. Well done. Actually watched both of those for the first time in the same sitting.
    1 point
  7. I used to hate Jordans but after years im coming around. Loved dunks which are basically 1s Those fuckin Gel SAga Asics are hands down my most comfortale shoes for walking a lot. MY Gel Lyte 3 have a smaller and more rearward arch that I dont like as much but its not a deal breaker
    1 point
  8. not sure if already posted, but got a .270 Remington bolt action for hunting from Grandpa (from when Remington was a shitshow) Black non-wood (synthetic? Polymer? WTF) furnishing. Very fuckin accurate. Trying to upload these videos. My dad and his buddy got a night vision/thermal scope on this suppressed .308 and went hog hunting. The scope had video recording too so I have the clips. Pretty High tech shit. Dads friend drove halfway across the state to pick up 2 of these scopes. Trying to upload a clip now hold up
    1 point
  9. It’s fantastic. They remade it. First clue even the remake was good but the OG is much better as usual
    1 point
  10. @abrasivesaintgood eye, guess the message is the same but there's an extra chuckle for anyone paying attention.
    1 point
  11. I don't know what's going on here but I fucking love it
    1 point
  12. Honestly confused as how you went from the one before to that... __________________ @Ray40 @Giant I hope you guys appreciate who @Jokeris and realize the significance of a guy like that taking the time to even acknowledge you. I woulda shit my pants with joy when I was at your level if that had happened.
    1 point
  13. Not as cool as you guys do but last year there was a period where every spud in my cupboard seemed to start sprouting. So each time I found one I buried in in my veggie patch. last weekend lifted 12 pounds (5.5kg) of potatoes out of the garden. Not bad for a space about 4ft by 4ft and three other plants Not anything special basic Sebago potatoes but still 12 pounds worth. I was told that supermarket potatoes are pretty sterile but these did the biz. my kids went mad for the little tiny ones I steamed up to eat that night. Then went and bought some seed potatoes and planted them before reading label properly " do not plant where potatoes have been grown in previous 12 months".....
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. ^^^ U'r, you drunk.
    1 point
  16. Lol Naked and Afraid? You could stage a real life experience like that in your back yard I think.
    1 point
  17. Telescopic ladder is your friend! Know of people that use them just to get access to spots and others that use them to paint up high.
    1 point
  18. Few from Milano
    1 point
  19. kit arrived AFV Club Berlin Wall AF35317 in 1/35 scale
    1 point
  20. WMB, Weekend Madness Build. 48 hours to build a model was the challenge. I had this SOMUA-S35 from MENG in the stash and it looked like a quick build so I went for it. Near the end, Coin Operated Kiddie Ride, came to mind.
    1 point
  21. Friends and Fam - I am back. Misterraven and several others have dug me out of the homo dungeons of solitude and breathed fresh air into my woefully bankrupt lungs. Good timing - and thank you. So here it is. I just got out of rehab. 30 days of a 90-180 day program in Berkeley. Long story short - "long story short". If that makes sense. They wanted to keep me but I did not want to be kept. That being said - I left on good terms. Anyways... Medi-Cal covered everything - Thanks Obama! A lot has gone down this year. A lot more than I ever thought possible. But it is what it is. Big changes... I'm once again homeless and single. Well - not all that single. I just picked up my doggies from the kennel. I had to board them for the 30 days I was in rehab. Bankrupted me. $50 a day... But I needed to get sober and detox from my crazy as fuck girlfriend of 6 years. I'll write more about how the past 6-7 months unfolded in a bit. I'm in Nevada City, CA at the moment, staying at a friend's crazy ass compound. Deep in the woods, Saunas hot tubs pools and cabins, all in solitude. In the coming week I'll return to SF, pimp out my van a little more, and start driving to Wyoming to clear my head and get the fuck out of dodge. I finally realized after breaking it off with this girl and losing my mind that I fucking hate living in the bay. I haven't been happy in five plus years - ever since I moved there. So fuck it. Done with my abusive partner, done with living in a giant city. Ready for new adventures.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00