Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/22/2010 in all sections

1. Action Bronson of the Smart Crew showing you how to cook something up... Part 4 (NEW) "The Lighter Side of Bronson" - Seared Ahi Tuna Part 3 "The Bronson Burger" Part 2 "Spaghetti/Shrimp Dish" Part 1 Pilot "How to Cut an Onion" Action Bronsonelli: http://twitter.com/actionbronson http://myspace.com/actionbronson56 http://smart-crew.com
    5 points
  2. mines is coming, just gotta pic it and upload it and ish
    3 points
  3. Re: a tranny gave me a blowjob last night getting a handjob from a tranny while eating pizza isn't normal. But on meth it is. METH NOT EVEN ONCE
    3 points
  4. about 100 all from early and mid summer 2009. you will know when im done.
    2 points
  5. Re: a tranny gave me a blowjob last night then you explode. dont try it.
    2 points
  6. i was at a house party two years ago and before that i pulled one of my notorious hmong store candy surplus binges and bought 7 packs of these and one of these and consumed all of it in a two hour frenzy... little did i know beer makes it into a mentos and diet coke bomb in your intestines ..mid keg pump my ass erupted in what i can only describe as the equivalent of dumping a gallon of egg yolk down the back of my pants and the sound of popping giant bubble wrap under water. the concrete is still stained lime green to this very day
    2 points
  7. i miss those cars... dirty jerzy is in the house !!!
    2 points
  8. getting knocked has been known to cure leprosy, the irish blood shits, childbirth, stomach ulcers, dropsy, the vapors, and irritable bowl syndrome. :love2:
    2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo i would love you so much, i'd eat you from the inside out. like a parasite. That's love right there.
    2 points
  11. SKAM DUST! Corona the owner..
    2 points
  12. lurker here however I have been posting more recently.
    2 points
  13. Re: a tranny gave me a blowjob last night Just because you regurgitate a cliche doesn't mean it adds clarification.
    2 points
  14. Cali is easily one of the most adventurous people I've ever met. Looks sloppy but was good. The bread was way too soft. Chorizo black bean paste with avocado, goat cheese and some really good turkey pastrami. Roasted peppers: Green, red, yellow and a poblano chili. Made with a homemade chicken broth. Chipolte meatball sub. Was pretty damn tasty and incredibly filling. The one on the right was decent for being from 7-11. Before. After. Chicken thighs with garlic, basil and some other goodies. Tasty. *Yes, I'm well aware of my atrocious plating habits. Even worse after I've been drinking.
    2 points
  15. Re: ------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<-------- MEAR ONE Belmont 89 Belmont 91 Belmont 93
    2 points
  16. Re: Tell me where to go an i'll take pictures... D.C.-PHILLY-NEW YORK. 02/19/10 thr 03/14/ packed. drove past these big ass windmills.. stopped here to blaze. literally the only interesting thing to see at the first bar. stopped at irish four provinces in falls church, but it was dark and really nothing crack'n. went here by advice of some fat drunk dude outside. decoration. bar dogs.. they were hella cool. hop on the metro to DC. walked past that... went to RFD an tried a couple beers.. spot was kinda hurt but prob because it was a sunday night and i was there between 7pm - 9pm or something. good beers an sliders tho. had some dude from chile sit next to me an tell me all about his women problems and whatnot... finished eating an bounced. stopped at a couple other spots n just had a shot n bounced due to it being extremly hurt. this spot was cool. was told about it by a bartender female who said it was the "local industry" bar.. better people an music than anywhere else so far. the ceiling looked cool at my state of mind at the moment.. goodnight.
    2 points
  17. Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment Would you capture it or just let it slip? His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out He's choking, how everybody's joking now The clock's run out, time's up over, bloah! Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked He's so mad, but he won't give up that Easy, no He won't have it , he knows his whole back's to these ropes It don't matter, he's dope He knows that, but he's broke He's so stagnant that he knows When he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it's Back to the lab again yo This this whole rhapsody He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him [Hook:] You better lose yourself in the music, the moment You own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo The soul's escaping, through this hole that it's gaping This world is mine for the taking Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order A normal life is boring, but superstardom's close to post mortem It only grows harder, only grows hotter He blows us all over these hoes is all on him Coast to coast shows, he's know as the globetrotter Lonely roads, God only knows He's grown farther from home, he's no father He goes home and barely knows his own daughter But hold your nose cause here goes the cold water His hoes don't want him no mo, he's cold product They moved on to the next schmoe who flows He nose dove and sold nada So the soap opera is told and unfolds I suppose it's old partner', but the beat goes on Da da dum da dum da da [Hook] No more games, I'ma change what you call rage Tear this motherfucking roof off like 2 dogs caged I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage But I kept rhyming and stepwritin the next cypher Best believe somebody's paying the pied piper All the pain inside amplified by the fact That I can't get by with my 9 to 5 And I can't provide the right type of life for my family Cause man, these goddam food stamps don't buy diapers And it's no movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer, this is my life And these times are so hard and it's getting even harder Trying to feed and water my seed, plus Teeter totter caught up between being a father and a prima donna Baby mama drama's screaming on and Too much for me to wanna Stay in one spot, another day of monotony Has gotten me to the point, I'm like a snail I've got to formulate a plot fore I end up in jail or shot Success is my only motherfucking option, failure's not Mom, I love you, but this trailer's got to go I cannot grow old in Salem's lot So here I go is my shot. Feet fail me not cause maybe the only opportunity that I got [Hook] You can do anything you set your mind to, man
    2 points
  18. you aint lying, that was unbiased as hell not one dope piece.
    2 points
  19. 1 point
  20. i definitely wouldn't do this. but i think its funny and grimy. i'm not reading all of the thread because a large chunk of it will be OMGZ FAG LOL GAY FAG EW. gay people are nothing to be afraid of. stereotypically gay people are. stereotypical people of any kind are
    1 point
  21. every thursday I go to Taco Bell. They are hard to come by in Brooklyn, the one I go to is far from my place. My roommate and I spend about $30 collectively on TBell and KFC which is the combo thing there. It is a righteous good time
    1 point
  22. theo I respect you as a member here but sometimes I tire of this urban krayons picture posting thing you do
    1 point
  23. congrats! my girls company didnt show to fight either...she got nice checks coming in too.
    1 point
  24. ^ cosigned. I'd rather see a traditional 90's burner over any piece today. I mean all the shit nowadays is really top notch and well produced, but it lacks that rawness. whatever happened to doin a peice with just a ny thin? that's just one mans opinion tho.
    1 point
  25. Either learn how to spell, or kill yourself. Also, you are only adding to the shittyness of this thread by adding to this thread with the shittyness of your comments. Does that even make sense to you? Or is the only thing that makes sense to you the E-fest wall from the summer of 2000? Remember that Monday morning when you told everyone in your 6th grade class that over the summer your mom took you to East Liberty so you could buy a hemp bracelet and listen to live African drumming, but instead you saw graffiti and that your friends should no longer call you by your name "Todd" but instead you wanted to be referred to by your tag name "NSANE"...or was it "K-OS"?
    1 point
  26. You may find this shocking but the "red eye" is caused by the bright light from the cameras flash reflecting from inside the eye on the coating behind you're rods and cones. Most animals with better night vision than ours have more reflection and there's less loose blood vessels blocking the reflection. I agree with the cruel part 100% since most pets are either neglected, essentially locked up and left alone regularly, or abused in one way or another. But not all of them are and I'm sure some live happy lives with their owners. Also, humans don't go to heaven either.
    1 point
  27. but won't that just be a statement disguised as a question? :)
    1 point
  28. id rather just lurk.. the majority of the time i have opened my mouth and posted it hasnt gone over well.. ch0 rocks though..
    1 point
  29. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD Why the fuck would you even ride a horse on ice?
    1 point
  30. Re: a tranny gave me a blowjob last night this shit is hilarious thanks for posting. i have a friend that was trying to get a hotel room for the night. he was looking for a place to crash his friends were just looking for a place to get wasted. some mexican dude they met outside the hotel went in on the room to save money, and therefore get more alcohol, drugs etc, well my boy woke up to mexican dude giving him a blow job and everyone else laughing about it. he ran after the guy down the street with nothing but a tshirt and socks on. he was pretty broken up about it but i laughed. he now jokes about it with pride, you guys would get along great. you people are possessed that dude is homo, get over it, this thread is gold.
    1 point
  31. Re: a tranny gave me a blowjob last night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oaHHrNQVrg
    1 point
  32. Re: a tranny gave me a blowjob last night Hahahaha, I can't believe that there are actually pindicks on this site that would neg a chick for being lesbo!! I laugh my head off at dudes that get all fumed by other people's lives. Fucking boring life arsed drama queens :lol: This thread is getting in the way of my working day, again....
    1 point
  33. Re: a tranny gave me a blowjob last night ...and liked what you saw and read enough to post it.
    1 point
  34. PAST and THOSE first 414 greensign, 1993.
    1 point
  35. his spot was blown with a picture man no need to try to dig at it every 3 posts and shit hey everyone, raise your hand if you've never smoked meth NOT EVEN ONCE i'll be handing out cookies and gold stars to all you good little mormon faggots
    1 point
  36. hahaha, my nigga! "they dont call me rush for nothing" -rushawn
    1 point
  37. man i'd fuck the shit out of some of these less butch and non-fugly dykes JUST TO SHOW 'EM WHAT FUCKING TIME IT IS LESBO BITCHES NEED TO KNOW, JUST BECAUSE SOME HELLA BAD STUFF HAPPENED TO THEM AS A CHILD DOESN'T MEAN THEY CAN TRY TO RUN FROM MY PENIS THE REST OF THEIR LIFE!
    1 point
  38. the yard drama is what has and will always make me come back to this site i only lurk in other places aside from ch0 and the stint of 02 to 03 gary coleman mop wheat paste flame wars stencil faggotry the never ending war between sticker and marker heads symbols going ban-angel of death the half page of stickies how to make krink
    1 point
  39. drinking coffee high on norcos
    1 point
  40. You guys all must have been the most unpopular kids in school :lol: EDIT: To the guy who neg propped this.. Sorry if I offended you =] geez (AND CLEAN OUT YOUR INBOX GOOPHY!)
    1 point
  41. hahahaha...my ninja
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00