Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/19/2009 in all sections

1. been checking out this thread for a while... so i figured it was about time i contributed.. So here is my day in pies... woke up late, ordered a pizza for breakfast backgammon and nicotine feed the kids out to the national park for a swim well worth the 30min hike Get back.. Go for a skate schooner time stumble home finish off the night with a few of these and a few other random pics took in the day shin ding
    5 points
  2. 2:16 - view has been edited 2:18 - People working. 2:20 - People not working. 2:21 The end. Shot these all today at work.
    5 points
  3. Shits still wild. A lot of shit has changed in my life but 98% of anyone I ever knew is dead or in jail or just totally fucked. I got on Suboxone and am still on it till this day and will take it forever. It has helped me tremendously, and has actually helped with the anxiety and depression I was plagued with for my whole life. I haven't felt ANYTHING but 1000% happy and focused. I'm such an outgoing person now instead of being an introvert. I can't even front it does lift my spirits especially when I drink a nice imported coffee with it and smoke some tree. The thing is that it costs me a total of $100 a month, and doesn't have a tolerance to it. I've been taking 32mg a day for 1.5 years and it feels the same every time. My script lasts me perfectly and it has nothing but positive impacts on my life. I've accomplished more in this time than anyone I went to school with that never got mixed up in nothing. Sometimes I feel like I'm cheating in life because I'm like a machine. I fucking worship my goals and success and its like a drug in itsself. I don't give a fuck about having lots of friends, going to bars and bullshit, hell I don't give a fuck about a bitch. I just want disgusting amounts of success so I can travel the world and craft amazing skills in a myriad of areas and push a DB9 and just be free. And buy my mom a huge ass house. That would be the most amazing feeling in the world. I realize that I never embraced my intelligence and set myself up to fail forever because I feared success because I thought it was unattainable to someone ordinary and I wanted to fit in. Now I realize the powers I hold, how far I've come and where I'm going. I highly recommend long term maintenance with Suboxone. The relapse rate without it is like 90%. Only if you truly want to stick with JUST that and not be a nodding out retard anymore, My boy was the most down-and-out dope fiend I knew. He went to rehab like 28 times. He was sleeping in an abandoned factory off Kensington Ave in North Philly in 10 degree weather. He saw what I did and how far I got, and did the same thing. Now my nigga for the past decade has been clean for like 9 months and has totally did a 180. He used to not make it past 2 fucking days. I'm proud and I like to think I helped change his life. He is the only person that I chill with and we keep eachother focused. Gucciano Von Duckets // I'm on a space ship - gettin' mars bucks
    3 points
  4. ROOT: yeah man i cant read your letters either: H A ? ? your throwups are good though, but i still cant read them... PENCIL: good simple letters, just watch out that you keep them the same size. ALTS: i like what you're doing, but to me it's almost getting to wild, but damn it looks fresh!
    3 points
  5. dam lord why you had to put him out on front street like that for god lol.
    3 points
  6. situation handled. thanks to all you faggots for talking shit. your opinion means dick. toys.
    2 points
  7. FUCK till nekst time.......................................smoke your meds...........................peace!
    2 points
  8. CONNECTICUT? YOU EVER HEARD THAT NIGGA TALK? HE SOUNDS LIKE HE SHOULD BE TIPPIN COWS AND SMOKIN METH...AND YALL NIGGAS VOTED HIM IN AS GOVERNOR AND STARTED THE ROAD TO RUIN B. DONT BLAME THAT NIGGA ON THE NORTHEAST B LETS BE SERIOUS.
    2 points
  9. Really great photos ^^^^ I want a new camera now. Better late then never, better never late... **12OONTZ Tales From the Lost SD Card** I'm not going into details, so if you know you know. I will say It was an honor and a privilege to be called a Freak in Portland. Freak Out!!!
    2 points
  10. 10:50 AM - Sign language convo about littering as a guy stops an old lady from peeling snow peas and tossing the husks on the sidewalk. 10:51 AM - Another dude helps helps and they get rid of Grandma. 11:05 - I punched in at 8:00, got in late, and I still haven't worked yet. An extended morning coffee break shooting strangers from the whip in Little Italy. 11:08 - Reflections, weed, more coffee, and cigarette's. 11:09 - Someone actually working. 11:40 Took a look at what I'd been working on and said whats up, ya, get money. 12:43 Went up to roof of building, saw people working, but they were over there. 12:49 These people are getting paid, definitely not working though. 12:58 - Last rooftop shot, boss bleeps, said "are you busy" like it's a joke, told me to go to Little West 12th St. 01:26 Finishing off lunch and a sketch I started last night. 01:28 Started this last year, finished it yesterday. 02:04 - Drove to Little West 12th St. took pictures of street art. 2:04 - Hating on coats that hide booty. 2:05 - They're about to fall into a basement. 2:06 - Light bouncing off the windows across street. 2:06 - Madonna has a halo. 2:07 - Hipster selling art on street. 2:12 - Suits, ties, taxis, and stairs. 2:14 - If your high, check out the high line. 2:15 Walking up the stairs.
    2 points
  11. DE Crew. New thread cause the old one was getting stale. Post pics and keep the chat to a minimum.
    1 point
  12. i posted brennan and carr in the whats food is your city famous for thread. GO its well worth the trip to trashville. i mentiond L&B on this forum before as well best squares in the summer.
    1 point
  13. Proud to be in other crews with Big Bad Morgan
    1 point
  14. http://bacontoday.com/turbaconducken-turducken-wrapped-in-bacon/
    1 point
  15. bump spazz, dropdead and that caustic christ record, 9 shocks terror - get mugged
    1 point
  16. Adam Richman (Man Vs. Food) went to this place in a Brooklyn episode. It was on yesterday. He also went to Brennan & Carr. I still haven't been down to Gravesend. This place made me want to check it out.
    1 point
  17. Browns are still looking for that one saving grace huh? I love the Browns, Cleveland born and raised but they're just fucking pathetic.
    1 point
  18. We camped in Yosemite for a few days when I did my road trip. It was god damned amazing.
    1 point
  19. i wanted to but the store didn't have any that i saw so i went with that.
    1 point
  20. i wear fitted pants.. but im not gay i just write graffiti
    1 point
  21. If you find yourselfs in North Carolina, you can crash here.
    1 point
  22. Atlanta and New Orleans come to mind. Try some cajun cooking in NOLA. Red beans, rice, and cornbread. In Atlanta or the surrounding areas, try the southern barbeque. Good stuff. If you go through Alabama, look this place up: http://www.dreamlandbbq.com/
    1 point
  23. Holla at me when you in Montreal if you want.
    1 point
  24. Ray Lewis would take Lebron's head off and dunk that fucker through the goalpoast .
    1 point
  25. nthing bad to say about dude but u cats are holding hard.. i seee nothing older than 06.. way to hit the scene with a bang..
    1 point
  26. It reminds me of that scene in Men in Black where J gets his fingerprints removed by a shiny alien ball.
    1 point
  27. i have been having this arguement with myself for ages now....good to see it pop up on here. i could probably fall into the catagory that is being described here. i mean my days in pies posts (or when i used to post there) could probably come across as pretty mundane, but to be honest i was just doing what the thread asked. my day, in pies. i dont post all this shit on the net all over. its pretty much solely reserved for 12oz. i use facebook, but only as a host for the flicks. its set to private on fassybook so none of my real life friends can see them only people i dont actually know on here can. which is pretty wierd now i think of it.... i cant go back and quote it, but what jackson said on the 1st page can be said of me. its creepy, but we sound very similar. carrying cameras for years shooting life itself. ive always had a plan to collate all the photos ive taken over a period of years and make a book out of them. do a series over decades so i have something to show kids and grandkids and what not years down the line. can you imagine how good it will be to relive old memories when your 50+ of your life as from a kid to where you are then. shit, show me any picture i took and i can probably tell you where i took it, whats going on, who was out, the weather and everything from the time...
    1 point
  28. After Dec 21, 2012 the day will be Dec 22, 2012 and after that it will be Dec 23, 2012 and so on. Nothing is going to happen. Its just another day. All the talk is just like all the shit that was being said about Y2K. No computers failed. There was no mass choas. God didnt come back to Earth. No Nukes got fired off and nothing worth while happen, other then the start of a new year and Century. But the question is WHO BELEIVES IN 2012. I do, Its going to happen. In a litttle more then 2 years from today. It will be 2012. OH NOOES!!! One more day, month, year. I have to live with shit haeds. On a little dump I like to call Earth and home.
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. i don't understand why this is even a big deal. like he is the first kid to wear tight pants? this has been the trend for years, and its still newsworthy? i just don't get it.
    1 point
  31. do what my man oran juice jones done did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8utL-XzOp6g
    1 point
  32. Drugs are Bad mmmkay?? No on a serious note: Close friend to me and my brother (who was addicted to meth) just recently passed away... RIP!!!(miss you Josh!) i've hated meth, as well as Heroin! gotta a friend in the crew that came to my apt. one day... just chillin, friend steps into my bathroom.. was in there for 20 min. unlocked the door only to find him shootin up in my bathroom, above all that shit, my daughter happens to be there, told the fucker to walk his junky ass home!!! My brother, use to be deeeeeeeeeep into the "meth game" although he did keep a steady job, that fool would be up for weeks at a time.. now going 6yrs strong without doin it, hes progressively became a badass death metal guitarist, extremely well skrewed on head and the girls adore him, where as when he was on meth, he only fucked with crackhead bitches n fuckers that use to try n break into our house... i've hated that shit, when i got out of high school i saw that shit overwhelming my area... Murders over drug deals, trailors exploding from people trying to cook meth, suckas crushin oc's, cookin them in spoons n shooting up. Terrible... Terrible thing i tell ya!!
    1 point
  33. I-5 North. Waiting for another friend, we chill and watch dudes fly through the air. Going here. Through here, to get to^^^ And off we go. Aluminum boat. The kind that tip easily. Chilling. Port-a-potty inna water stylee.. This, turns into.. This.. Then here, only to find out they lied. Meat and pastry. Perfect.
    1 point
  34. TAN SOLO FOTOGRAFIAS DE LA VIEJA ESCUELA ,, TSSS. I SII QUE BIEJA ESCUELAA ... POR AI DISEN KE NO MEJOR. KE LA OLD.... SACALO I LE SALIMOSS PUES
    1 point
  35. vintage spray paint for sale check the link....... http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/daveskiseven_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
    1 point
  36. looks good man. i haven't posted in awhile either so here are a few things fried egg bologna and cheese sandwich with jalapenos on the side. (the hang over cure) T-bone with a red wine demi and whipped potatoes. i over cooked the steak a little but it was still good we had pizza day in class yesterday made a couple pies i brushed the dough with a shit load of olive oil infused with garlic and chili flake added mozzarella tomatoes and roasted garlic then when it came out i added prosciutto basil and a balsamic reduction. it was fucking delicious next one had fresh made tomato sauce chili flake smoked mozzarella , spicy italian sausage and portabella mushrooms. finished it with some parsley and american grana cheese. bangin.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00