12ozProphet TWELVE Series 1 - New t-shirt on June 12th / 12pm / $12

Giving all you guys first notice... Also, hoping you guys will also assist me in spreading the word.

So... as you guys know, I've been working on a ton of stuff to rebuild 12ozProphet, including the mobile app beta, new website and shop soon, as well as the return of the brand. I'm working diligently to finally turn a corner with a few things and reintroduce the strategic advantage of owning full on screen print and embroidery shop back to propelling 12ozProphet which is something that the print shop sort of started as, but which hasn't been applied in the last 3 years or so since all my focus was expanding into the new shop.

The first step in that regard is the introduction of a program I'm calling, "TWELVE"...

TWELVE will be a limited t-shirt series that drops every month on the 12th, at 12pm EST and the tee being released will be only $12.

The first of which will be on Wednesday of this week, so June 12th, at 12pm EST.

Its purpose is to act as a stepping stone to 12ozProphet. A way of hopefully making a ton of noise each month as we iterate though the releases -  rewarding the OG 12oz heads and attracting people back, as well as generating excitement... Something for people to look forward to and talk about hopefully attracting new fans to 12ozProphet. A sort of continuation of the forum tee when I provided an opportunity for those that got down, to pick up a banging tee an absurdly low price.

Note: Like everything I work on, I try elevate things and make them a genuinely good value, but the TWELVE program will be distinctly different from the rest of the 12ozProphet brand. The blanks I'm using for this program are actually the same exact blank as all previous 12ozProphet t-shirts, wheres the relaunch of the main 12ozProphet brand will be on a higher quality tee blank. Additionally, the TWELVE program will be limited in terms of production, so simpler graphics and placements, as well as simpler trims and packaging (neck branding is printed versus the sewn in labels that will be on the main 12ozProphet stuff. That said, I can assure you these are beautifully printed and likely better quality overall than most brands out there charging $40+.

Anyhow, first up is the design below. I printed a reasonable batch of them, so we can process and orders and start shipping quickly, but likely nowhere near enough to cover the demand (though I have zero idea what that will look like). I figure at $12 its a no-brainer and I do plan to put increasingly more organization and effort into promoting, but this first round is kinda just me getting things figured out and in place.

So again, please do me a solid... Help spread the word! Tag people in this post, post to whatever social media accounts you still use and if you dig the graphic and feel it's worth $12, buy a tee. Expect a whole lot more in the future from 12ozProphet, but for now I feel this will be a fun experiment that has the potential to make some real noise and movement.

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 4.10.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 4.10.21 PM.png

• Like 5
  • Truth 1
  • Props 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Quick story.

While I was removing the cast iron vent stack from the trap house there was a big ass moose knuckle fitting in the pipe that was getting hung up on something in the wall. So I cut out a piece of the wall to see whats going on and low and behold it was a piece of 2x4 I used to pull the wall board together tighter. Now the pipe is free and everything is all gravy. Except there is a hole in the wall now. It's not a big jank but hot ass stank air from the attic is blowing out and triggering the thermostat to do all types of crazy shit.

Anyway so there's this little hole in the fucking wall, right, and I don't feel like patching it right away cuz fuck all that. So I tell my wife to just stuff a towel in the hole or something. 

So she or something's alright. What did she stuff in the wall?

12ozprophet-forum-tee-back_540x.jpg.411a61e35da8e644de062837d10b47bc.jpg

So anyways

large.png.92d304ae6b5d26525030b3850b3fe294.png

I'm pumped for the new gear.

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 9

17 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I respect the pricing idea fully.  Don't think I've ever spent more than $22 on a T.

Being honest, only reason I can pull this off is because I have print facility. Even then, I about break even, if that. At least until the program scales to meaningful numbers (~1,000+). 

I'm really doing it because I can and because I believe it'll help get some attention and hopefully build out new fans quicker than most schemes I can think of.

Ultimately, I think there's going to be three directions for 12oz apparel...

1. 12ozProphet (Core) Brand - Which I plan to elevate further from where it's been... Better blanks, packaging stickers and especially production. More sophisticated concepts and complex execution along with built out trims and packaging. More diversity in concept directions and offerings, but still rooted in graffiti and 12oz heritage, but also exploring other ideas.

2. Official Bootleg Series - A sub-brand that probably feel like the old 12ozProphet Brand. Younger ideas and look, simpler executions, same blanks and offered at about the same price points. Was planning to have this line sold through a commerce feature on the forum, but that is no longer doable as they phased out the commerce module. Unsure what the sales channel for this will be, whether it's sold on the shop along side the main brand or if it'll be a subdomain or its own side. 

3. Series Twelve (12th/12pm/$12) - Which as mentioned in this thread will be a monthly recurring program. An entry way to 12ozProphet and just something that I hope will be a fun and fascinating experiment.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

On 6/10/2024 at 11:01 AM, misteraven said:

TWELVE will be a limited t-shirt series that drops every month on the 12th, at 12pm EST

12pm EST... add 5, subtract 36, divide by DST, multiply by 24 ... SHT! I'll be at work where I don't have social access to the interwebs. Save one for this working stiff! I'll get one when I get home 

12 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

Hey @misteraven,

would love to get involved with this but obviously postage to australia going to mess things up for you pricewise which I don't want to happen..

let me know what I'd have to do.

ScreenShot2024-06-12at9_47_40am.png.38eb345ffd2d1aed91343dd72d209454.png

No worries... Shipping is applied on checkout and quoted accurately for outside the USA. Inside the USA, it's a flat $7.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

12 minutes ago, Ko SprueOne said:

12pm EST... add 5, subtract 36, divide by DST, multiply by 24 ... SHT! I'll be at work where I don't have social access to the interwebs. Save one for this working stiff! I'll get one when I get home 

Need to build yourself a bot my dude, LOL

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, misteraven said:

No worries... Shipping is applied on checkout and quoted accurately for outside the USA. Inside the USA, it's a flat $7.

sweet!

Stupidly I was thinking it was $12.00 shirt including shipping

idiotic now I look back

3 hours ago, Ko SprueOne said:

1:30 am over here!

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Schnitzel said:

sweet!

Stupidly I was thinking it was $12.00 shirt including shipping

idiotic now I look back

1:30 am over here!

if shipping was included, it would cost me money to sell each shirt so not really possible, especially on international. If anyone wants to come meet up in person, I can waive shipping HA!

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1