It's fucking cold outside.

Fist 666

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

No amount of shoveled sidewalks will ever lead to me getting close to old peen. I don’t even like peen that is my age.  Ew. 
the banana bread will work. With thank you note. Note will also include another apology for comin out swinging a bat at him last year. 

And you swung a bat at him?  That just adds strength to my idea.  But yeah, sure, banana bread.

image.png.5d269579c0b99d7ae693a2bdfaeedd48.png

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
18 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

No amount of shoveled sidewalks will ever lead to me getting close to old peen. I don’t even like peen that is my age.  Ew. 
the banana bread will work. With thank you note. Note will also include another apology for comin out swinging a bat at him last year. 

More of a clam scrambler?

Or you just sick of this generations idea of chivalry?

SIde note

please do tell this story of bat swinging sounds ganstuh! 

Edited by cancelculttourist

7 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

More of a clam scrambler?

Or you just sick of this generations idea of chivalry?

SIde note

please do tell this story of bat swinging sounds ganstuh! 

The fuck is a clam scrambler? 
I thought my point was clear. It’s old. OLD. 
old penis is gross  

story is back somewhere in the general discussion thread. Last Christmas I got covid and was home sick. Dude had some work to do on the roof and our patio has the only access to the roof. Thinking I was at work he didn’t think to let me know. All I saw was someone climbing into the access but only saw his feet disappear into the opening. I went out and banged the bat on the ladder and was yelling all fucking crazy at this guy   He apologized a few times over and over. When I told that story to my co worker he told me to keep a sock on my bat.  If you ever swing a bat at someone they will try to grab it. The sock will not allow it. I keep that my fuggin sock on it. Haha 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Now I wonder if my co worker was trolling me 

W the sock thing? Nah def not. If you swing it and he grabs the bat the sock will pull of and he will be holding a sock right before you Barry Bonds his nose. So definitely a good tip.

and seee, issa big one.

IMG_0636.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Hell nah @misteraven

What in the actual fuck does that feel like. I was crying today when it was +32 and the wind (breeze) was cuttin through my hoodie.

Yeah, I can’t comprehend what -30 feels like. I feel like my entire body what stop functioning at that temp lol.

Like @glorydayssaid in his blog post, 2 hoodies don’t make a jacket. Get yourself a jacket so you can stop crying.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

I now possess a couple of weather control devices and as a result, I inadvertenly found I was in possession of a couple of firearms similar to those I have been victimised with for years now.

So with the requisite tools in My possession, I now have a choice in front of Me to make, given My outcome is certain either way and I fear nothing as nothing in this world has any value beyond that which I place in it.

So the question is, if one life was to be disabled to the stage whereby death would be a preferable fate to one guilty of a crime that saw cancer be bought into My world, would it be worth My while enacting justice one time to not only get karmic retribtution, but to leave no "coulda, shoulda, woulda" from both Myself and those I have warned, begged, pleaded, demanded and stated for over 2 decades to cease fire? As in I kill one "soldier" to save the world as a token gesture to both assert authority and to set a precedent for the new world that will follow in it's wake?

Given that I already procured the target's soul for $50, which was given to the beggar on the provision he sacrificed his soul to Me if he bought cigarettes with the money, his life is worthless for any reason beyond being the sacrifice to instill order, justice and a sense of moralistic common decency and respect amongst those who understand that if I was the God who went to the Underworld to see what his creation was doing, then I bought the soul of the demon named Belial only for the power to still reside in his hands as this corrupted gangsta's paradise saw cancer fill the air whilst depriving Me of the ability to even get any enjoyment from My drugs of choice as the pollutants in the air prohibited Me from doing so as pimps, rapists and other assorted fucktards govern the jail here in Purgatory.

So if one was in My position with a chance to kill the devil such that he never comes to exist in the new world which will follow the end of Revelation, would one do so? 

And as the devil is a shapeshifting being who can pose as anything, in the event he does not answer the door when I go to his residence, anyone else will be a potential target of Me choosing to take a life for having My life taken from Me whilst others have raped Me and reaped the finanical rewards whilst sacrificing their souls and the ability for anyone ither than Me to determine if they are transitioned to the next world alongside Me.

• Props 1

15 minutes ago, LUGR said:

instant frost bite?

Our extreme weather advisories say frostbite "in minutes"

I think F and C cross paths again at -40 so I can relate to what Raven posted up there, its bullshit.  Our cold snap broke but I've shoveled my drive 4 times in the last 2 days.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1