It's fucking cold outside.

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How do you thank a neighbor like this? 
Dude (single)  has lived in another unit (same landlord) for like 30 yrs. He always shovels and salts. (He just doesn’t do it at 3:30 am anymore hah) 

he always grabs our packages if we’re not home and puts em at our back door (after climbing 2 flights). Always brings our recycle box back up. Always kind and considerate. We don’t know much about him. Seems like a simple guy. Older gentleman. Besides saying “thank you” over and over and acknowledging his kindness-how do you thank this guy?!? 

he’s out shoveling right now and he even shoveled a path from our door to the street. 
IMG_4566.thumb.jpeg.0e5f838cb6390a6d7d52f9d7e670812d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 5

4 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Dude (single)  has lived in another unit (same landlord) for like 30 yrs. He always shovels and salts. (He just doesn’t do it at 3:30 am anymore hah) 

he always grabs our packages if we’re not home and puts em at our back door (after climbing 2 flights). Always brings our recycle box back up. Always kind and considerate. We don’t know much about him. Seems like a simple guy. Older gentleman. Besides saying “thank you” over and over and acknowledging his kindness-how do you thank this guy?!? 

he’s out shoveling right now and he even shoveled a path from our door to the street. 

Reminds me of the guy from Home Alone.

• Truth 1

On 1/14/2024 at 6:11 AM, metronome said:

That is exactly it @Fist 666

Another morning of staring down -40 or so before some of this weather breaks.  I work adjacent to power generation, it's been a slog.  I can't get pics but my plant site looks very dystopian hell hole right now. 

Cold snap broke.  Plant is back on stream.  Life is good - but today we got snow, so I'm probably shoveling when I get home from work. 

• Like 2

On 1/14/2024 at 7:18 AM, SMdoubleXL said:

Banana bread

• Like 1
  • Props 1

On 1/14/2024 at 7:18 AM, SMdoubleXL said:

Most guys won't turn down a blowjob.  But yeah sure, banana bread.

• LOL! 4

1 hour ago, SMdoubleXL said:

This is a great idea. Thank you. 
Whatchyouknow bout that banana bread ? 

I know it has walnuts in it and dos are good for yer brain. I actually shoveled out my gilf neighbors entrance when I lived downtown; she made me banana bread for it. 

35 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Took a whole year for me to move, I was working towards slayinnnnn.  It just didn’t snow again! Why can’t they seeds the clouds when you need the seed some mouths. 

21 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

No amount of shoveled sidewalks will ever lead to me getting close to old peen. I don’t even like peen that is my age.  Ew. 
the banana bread will work. With thank you note. Note will also include another apology for comin out swinging a bat at him last year. 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
Thank you
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 3