It's fucking cold outside.

Fist 666

2 hours ago, metronome said:

Our extreme weather advisories say frostbite "in minutes"

I think F and C cross paths again at -40 so I can relate to what Raven posted up there, its bullshit.  Our cold snap broke but I've shoveled my drive 4 times in the last 2 days.

Can’t even comprehend…..

Whole different level of winter.

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Mauler5150happy your still choosing life at this point.

And as far as your battle maybe the devil must be slain for the greater good, unless you are the devil which in that case he's just housing you're flesh and can be cast out of you with supplemental help and the power of the all powerful God of the universe.

I can't help but think that

@Mauler5150

Is just Aesop rocks spitting incoherent nonsense over these forums to find inspiration for his autistic raps.

• Truth 1

In my opinion 10 degrees is where it starts to get cold. Cold as in that if you do something stupid or unfortunate, you can find yourself in a pretty bad spot. -10 degrees it starts to get a bit scary. You can feel the moisture on your nose hair freeze as you breathe in. At -30 degrees, you have to squint because the moisture on your eyeballs will freeze. At that temperature, even a little wind is dangerous if you aren't dressed properly. Anything at 10 degrees and below means you need to take special care of animals and live stock. We don't blanket our horses intentionally because doing so messes with their ability to thermo regulate. It actually makes a specific muscle or something in the hair follicle to not work as its supposed to so once you blanket, you kinda half to always blanket. That said, so long as they have a solid windbreak and steady access to calories, as well as clean drinking water, they do amazingly well. Really it's pretty similar for all livestock and humans as well. Life burns more calories in an attempt to stay warm and most animals will either gorge and hibernate or slowly nibble to keep warm. It's odd to see, because the horses for example will be covered in snow, which actually serves as an insulating layer. 

You guys might be surprised to know that my house is also only heated with wood in the form of a wood stove. Wood stoves are far more efficient for creating and maintaining heat than a fireplace and actually keeps my house pretty toasty as long as I keep feeding it wood. Generally it takes anywhere from 4 - 7 cords of wood to get through winters here, which are obviously far different winters than most people see. We're actually above the latitude 48 here (48th parallel north), which means that in winter, sunrise is about 9 - 9:30am and sunset is about 4:30pm. During summer sunrise is about 4:30am and its still kinda light at 10:30 - 11pm. We also are far enough north to occasionally see the northern lights (aurora borealis).

• Like 3
  • Props 5

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Mauler5150the only way you are going to kill the devil is by getting professional help. Immediately. Stop what ever you're doing right now. Put the gun away. Put one foot in front of the other until you get in front of a doctor. Right now. 

yeah dude, whoop that trick

• Props 1

On 1/13/2024 at 10:58 PM, cancelculttourist said:

A really simple looking fish with hep b

I'll post pics tmrw as I didn't take any cause I'm a busy man and he in bed with the baby moms atm

did you get a flick of the fish?

also, you should add a pineapple crown to your Bart so it looks like my avatar that @Deine Muddermade for me

On 1/21/2024 at 1:15 PM, Fist 666 said:

The lack of penises drawn in the snow is a little disappointing .

23 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Damn. I too am disappointed 

im still a lil disappointed in my droopy ass peens but my finger was getting cold and my reach sucks. 

IMG_4680.thumb.jpeg.11c8220ee36e542fc2fc52851f85af3c.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • Props 7
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

did you get a flick of the fish?

also, you should add a pineapple crown to your Bart so it looks like my avatar that @Deine Muddermade for me

He kept telling me to go deeper with the needle and I don't think it was necessary made the lines blotchy, that and prolly a few too many blue moons, cause I didn't go very deep with my bart and it took the ink fine.

Also his wife made him come inside and go to bed Soo I'ma touch it up more later.

This is what the picture he showed me was Soo I just did what he wanted.

Pineapple hat does sound pretty dope tho being it is just a shenanigans type of tattoo anyways.

Snapchat-330406251.jpg

Edited by cancelculttourist
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

🤣🤣I was being punny , cause u was drawing 12 oz and weens, prolly on ur knees in the snow! Hehehe

bro….she has seen so much 12oz ween in her day. Way more than you will ever get to see.

3 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

He kept telling me to go deeper with the needle and I don't think it was necessary made the lines blotchy, that and prolly a few too many blue moons, cause I didn't go very deep with my bart and it took the ink fine.

Also his wife made him come inside and go to bed Soo I'ma touch it up more later.

This is what the picture he showed me was Soo I just did what he wanted.

Pineapple hat does sound pretty dope tho being it is just a shenanigans type of tattoo anyways.

Snapchat-330406251.jpg

I like it

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Cosigned hatchet man. Also interested in seeing taz smoking a blunt.

oh man, remember those looney toons shirts back in the 90’s with Taz dressed in street clothes chilling…? Gotta be like that

• Props 1

• 3 weeks later...