2020 election day/night hell thread

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This COVID shit isn't going away for at least until next summer, and will continue to echo for a couple more years at least. Real shit, might even get another Heineken Virus come through even worse than this one before it's even over. Who the fuck knows?

I hear wild variations in statistics from a polarized perspective, where both sides are cherry picking statistics. Just have to rely on my own intuition on this, and trust my own anecdotal evidence. I know this for sure, someone who attended my very small, private wedding is still pretty much disabled after getting COVID, another person who roughly the same age as died from COVID. Both cases they had pre-existing conditions they didn't even know about that shares a lot of the blame for their conditions. Also very relevant they both had zero symptoms from these pre-existing conditions (neither even knew) pre-COVID.

Questions like: Was made in a lab? Where did it came from? Was the President's response the right one? That shit really doesn't matter big picture. The only thing that matters is my health, and my financial strategy moving forward. Seeing what has happened to people I know, all the people here that say they still can't smell/tase right a month later. Sure as fuck don't seem like "just a flu" to me so I guess for once I'm agreeing with the majority consensus and taking it serious. At the very least it's not worth finding out first hand.

When I see people congregating together here in the city without a care in the world, like this shit is nothing I feel like it's irresponsible. NAP violation it isn't as long as they're congregating together voluntarily nothing I can do about it but ovoid them. Unfortunately, I've accepted the act I'm only in charge of, and responsible for my family. If I'm going to stay healthy,  just like everything else in life, I'm going to have to do it on my own. KN95'd up in public with very few exceptions.

• Like 2
  • Props 2

whelp. Georgia was suppose to post by midnight...nothing yet there. I honestly expected it to go trump but from looking at the % of Atlanta area that has not posted yet, its got a chance to go Biden.

Looks like Biden only needs Nevada to put him to the limit but theres no way trump doesnt sue and fight this until middle of next year.

All I'm seeing is shit about Trump and Biden but no ones mentioning Kanye. Hows he doing?

Edited by diggity

What’s up with people losing rigged presidential elections? Same shit happened to Hillary last time, so they had to blame “Russia” lol. All these easily hacked machines, and motherfuckers still using paper systems when proven, unhackable blockchain tech is right there and they still can’t rig this quagmire they’ve created the way they want? Both these teams of retards suck at cheating.

Edited by Mercer
  • Truth 1

Why do all y’all foreigners pay this country so much mind when it comes to politics? I could tell not a nan one of y’all who runs shit or how it works out there if I tried lol.....Guess it shows how simple minded a lot of us are (I’m not alone god dammit.) 

Anyways. I’ll have to take a flick next time I see it but there are a whole lot of Wu tang for president signs popping up. These rapper for office jokes are getting out of hand lol. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Why do all y’all foreigners pay this country so much mind when it comes to politics?

i think it’s the spectacle of it all. the US is either seen as the city upon the hill or loathed. both sides want a peak inside. 

also indirectly sets the tone for the rest of the world. 

1 minute ago, Kults said:

i think it’s the spectacle of it all. the US is either seen as the city upon the hill or loathed. both sides want a peak inside. 

also indirectly sets the tone for the rest of the world. 

Idfk man. On a existential level I just have a hard time seeing this place on other peoples minds all over the globe at any given time when in my own reality I know nothing, see nothing, about SO MANY other places. Anyhow. Cool sToRy. I’m having a good time in the news thread about that hunter biden laptop lol. Wow. Funny thing is how can any of this be trusted ever outside of what a guy actually says or is physically seen doing. I have zero trust in any of this outside of what I can see and sorta kind of can touch. 

• Like 1

@NightmareOnElmStreet

We pay attention to it because the effects it has on world markets  on our currency rates etc.

You guys are a "superpower" on the world stage and your currency is default traded currency for a lot of the world.

I think we have defense ties with the Untied States and  trade agreements etc. or at least we did Pre trump.

Plus our media makes a big deal about it. 

This year it has the weird comedy value plus the added "when will they shoot" bit

• Like 1
  • Truth 1