2020 election day/night hell thread

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
16 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Im not sure which channel to watch this one on. Im looking for big tears and over the top reactions. 

Give a few hours or tomorrow very early morning.   

On another thought today feels like Christmas with a couple crappy presents. 

• Truth 2

1 minute ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Yo-I live in a pretty calm area in Pittsburgh. I NEVER hear air traffic.  I have had a helicopter (near) over head for The last 45 min. 

I feel like I should check a news channel or something.  

Calm before the storm?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

you know what it is. only the best free coverage on 12ozprophet.com 

no one covered Christopher Dorner manhunt deal like 12 oz.  I lost sleep trying to keep up. 

its oddly calm around here.  My township is about a mile long. With a very heavy and obvious presence of Republican support. 

periodic update! 

- polls are closing. 

- florida: polls are closed but people already in line are still voting. state is maybe 50% in, the lead is swinging back and forth. biden appears to be getting his ass kicked in miami-dade, a county clinton carried by 29%, which is like 54-44 biden right now (this tally is early vote + some mail, today's votes will be strongly republican), and he needs to run up the score here to take the state. biden is up in duval county (jacksonville) which went for trump by 10 points in 2016 and he is overperforming in populous broward county. that said: i'm still calling florida for trump. the florida panhandle isn't in at all yet 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 1