2020 election day/night hell thread

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

getting in my uninformed takes early: 

i think biden wins by a narrow margin. 

- florida stays red 

- georgia stays red

- texas stays red, maybe by a court fight that gets votes thrown out 

- NC flips

- wisconsin stays red; MN and MI blue 

- PA flips

- i would love nothing more than the senate flipping but don't think it happens. i'm not going to get what i want 

5 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

regardless the president is going to declare victory and try to stop states from counting the votes; he's expressly said that's the plan. but republican lawyers just got shut down doing that in texas by both state and federal judges, by maybe the best federal judge they could draw, so who knows 

the late mail in ballots will likely make it to the supreme court. it’s gonna be ugly no matter what 

• Truth 2

10 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

getting in my uninformed takes early: 

i think biden wins by a narrow margin. 

- florida stays red 

- georgia stays red

- texas stays red, maybe by a court fight that gets votes thrown out 

- NC flips

- wisconsin stays red; MN and MI blue 

- PA flips

- i would love nothing more than the senate flipping but don't think it happens. i'm not going to get what i want 

this last minute tweet def didn’t help with texas 

How many do you think were using Castle Law or CHL to have guns in those pickup trucks?

That's why it's amazing to me when people bring their bad attitudes here to Texas.... we have REDNECKS here that love hospitality, manners, guns, trucks, freedom, and commerce.  You ain't takin that from us.  Peel it from our cold dead hands.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

1 minute ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

domestic terrorism >>>

Is this really terrorism though?  I bet nobody's property was destroyed or set on fire.  If this had been the biden train, it'd have been stolen vehicles, burning dumpsters, broken store fronts, and crushed cities.  We just made sure he used his manners and was on his best behavior as he came through, that's all. 

Some people cannot be trusted and you have to watch them.  Nice to know our "neighborhood watch" runs deep af in Texas.  Fuck outta here w/ that gun banning noise lol!!

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

idk man between the drive-by pepper spraying and shooting (VA) and sideswiping people (TX) and driving to the only predominantly black city in a white county to call children "n*gger" (CA) and that's just from this weekend! i feel safe saying that these people are not just Proud White Patriots Showing Support For The President.

go ahead and roll out that tired shit about how you're so sad a CVS and walmart was looted and that's the real threat here 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

domestic terrorism >>>

check the video. the biden car tried to drive into the trump ones’ lane only to be pushed back violently. 

it’s like that snotty kid n school who sucker punched someone only to get his ass handed to him and then ran crying to the teacher that he was bullied. bitch plzzz

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Is this really terrorism though?  I bet nobody's property was destroyed or set on fire.  If this had been the biden train, it'd have been stolen vehicles, burning dumpsters, broken store fronts, and crushed cities.  We just made sure he used his manners and was on his best behavior as he came through, that's all. 

Some people cannot be trusted and you have to watch them.  Nice to know our "neighborhood watch" runs deep af in Texas.  Fuck outta here w/ that gun banning noise lol!!

Probably not going to reach the level to be considered terrorism here although  an element or 2 might be present.  On the other hand, there's tons of videos and other examples of an individual driver doing shit like that to another individual driver where the aggressor ends up with some kind of charge- harrassment, endangerment, whatever.

When you say "some people" I hope you mean all politicians.

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

The use of violence or the threat of violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political goals.

C28E73FB-DD3B-4588-A497-67A23463A9CD.thumb.jpeg.cec5e26c5a3332cb6030aa38358756cc.jpeg

This is exactly the look I make most of the time while on a computer and someone asks what am I doing...

Edited by ndv
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Kults said:

the biden staffer is the one trying to run the trump pickup off the road, look at the lanes

but domestic terrorism.. sure 

lol

truly can't see how you can watch this video and not think the black pickup is the aggressor here. like a democrat political operative in a crossover is gonna try to bully someone in a vehicular homicide rig 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

truly can't see how you can watch this video and not think the black pickup is the aggressor here. like a democrat political operative in a crossover is gonna try to bully someone in a vehicular homicide rig 

watch closely. look at the lanes. the white edge tries to cut into the pickup. the pickup then responds by repaying him in kind and slamming the edge back into its lane. once the edge is back in his lane the pick up backs off. they’re lucky they didn’t flip both cars. 

it’s as clear as day. 

• Truth 1