Current View

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_20211217_093658614.thumb.jpg.1cb5c50c6a4fe25b3546467ad29cf3ae.jpgIMG_20211129_071014668.thumb.jpg.85f92d58deee853b5cbed48aec78dba6.jpgIMG_20211214_111206147.thumb.jpg.11029f0d4ca2ecb9561a87f0211835bd.jpg

This weekend and last week..I'd post in the metal heads but all my phone cameras over the years have been potatoes.

I'd post work related shit but we don't have the ability to late edit or delete posts anymore.

I wanna post sausage making shit and all the ridiculous that happens.

• Like 3

@LUGR I'll do a YouTube video at some point or something disposable.

It's a bit tricky because our shit doesn't really exist anywhere else , so I might be able to show the shit the engineering crew made and then changed their minds on from the operator side of things since it's equipment that isn't going to be used ever again.

losing 28.50 an hour just to post raw brats flying into the ceiling making sex sounds on impact ..might be hilarious in hindsight years down the line but currently I have a crippling high end art supply and synth keyboard addiction that need feeding

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I keep a v clean house but man-anyone else have a kitchen table that is just a catch all? 
this drives me insane yet it doesn’t change

BB9650F3-2162-418B-953D-57798D6D76D2.thumb.jpeg.79cdaf79f461a0ab50d5da3617f879a3.jpeg

good morning everyone 

yes our table ends up like that and has to be cleaned regularly. I also hate "junk drawers". I think they should be removed from the cabinet and dumped in the trash and used for something like kitchen shit. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 8:53 AM, One Man Banned said:

^ we got spots that are like that but between the end of last year and the beginning of this one I've made a point of clearing them and starting anew.

Is that the 1st cordless phone at the back of the table?

That hydrant would have looked nice on your doggies outdoor sandbox.

yes. That’s how long my table had been piled up. I found the og block cell phone under it all haha 

he is still peeing on his little bush I installed in his “paw”tio!! 

On 1/8/2022 at 9:51 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

yes our table ends up like that and has to be cleaned regularly. I also hate "junk drawers". I think they should be removed from the cabinet and dumped in the trash and used for something like kitchen shit. 

It just dawned on me that we don’t have a junk drawer.  Hmm haha. Just a junk table I suppose hahah 

• LOL! 2

97 degrees out there today so post swim kids watching barbie movie /youtube.

as I loaded this I realised the big plan was get a new TV over the break.

IMG_3941.thumb.jpg.338604be028f47c5d7b9e49163045908.jpg

Fuck yet another task failed .

On 1/8/2022 at 9:11 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

-anyone else have a kitchen table that is just a catch all? 

seems to be any horizontal surface right about now

• Truth 1