Current View

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck this, we're out. Putting the kid in the car and driving north tonight. Air here is barely breathable and they're saying it's going to deteriorate as the fires intensify in the coming days (the rating was past 3000 less than 25 hours ago).

Haven't seen @Schnitzelon here in a couple of days and I know his state has been hit pretty hard too. Hoping things are ok.

image.png.a4d5eaf307eefb665fc9e32500dca5ed.png

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Fuck this, we're out. Putting the kid in the car and driving north tonight. Air here is barely breathable and they're saying it's going to deteriorate as the fires intensify in the coming days (the rating was past 3000 less than 25 hours ago).

Haven't seen @Schnitzelon here in a couple of days and I know his state has been hit pretty hard too. Hoping things are ok.

image.png.a4d5eaf307eefb665fc9e32500dca5ed.png

HEY! You guys beat China!

But not at something good.  Dan it must be bad there.

Be Safe, hope your home is not in danger of burning.

random login

@Hua Guofangi'm okay but some cunt has lit a fire about 5km's from my house in Adelaide in Belair National park

I'm 650km's away over  in Eyre peninsula. 

Fires about 100k's north so will skirt them tomorrow.

to be honest I've breathed in pretty much zero smoke I've been so lucky. 

might be putting up a friend's wife and kid so they can escape the Sydney smoke for a while

Did you get out?

Canberra is suffering big time..saw a video of a guy filming in Canberra with an infra red thermometer at random backyard objects and routinely getting temps in the 60's

time to get our raindance on!!!

• Like 1

In Sydney, clear skies with easterly wind, for the moment. Had to drive country back roads to avoid fires. Feels good to breathe without regret again. 

had the car loaded with 30l of water, gas masks, towels for wetting over, torches, goggles, etc. trying to be prepped without scaring wife and mother in law. 

fire demon spotted in Vic

image.jpeg.304d2ac2f2138201b0a23bb90146a1c9.jpeg

• Like 1

On 1/3/2020 at 2:29 AM, Hua Guofang said:

In Sydney, clear skies with easterly wind, for the moment. Had to drive country back roads to avoid fires. Feels good to breathe without regret again. 

had the car loaded with 30l of water, gas masks, towels for wetting over, torches, goggles, etc. trying to be prepped without scaring wife and mother in law. 

fire demon spotted in Vic

image.jpeg.304d2ac2f2138201b0a23bb90146a1c9.jpeg

There is a face in those clouds in the bottom right portion, just to the left of the brightest yellow color patches.  Fire Demon.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

18 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Lol I love those kinds of dogs. I bet they're stereotypically very smart. 

Way too fucking smart.  Dark one is a fucking pothead and there’s been times he has pushed chairs to get from one place to another to acquire goods and we couldn’t find (a pipe and a mason jar) three occasions. Just lost -until the bedding got washed In Their crate 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1