Current View

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some from a while back. I didn't grow these. Had previous normal sized ones from the same grower and batch. Had no idea how to dose these and had a hell of a ride... I ate the big one and spent the first four hours crawling out of an absolute nightmare, and eventually was able to have a good time. 

20170715_065958.jpg

• Truth 1

@Fist 666

I had one similar to yours before Xmas eve but my experience was worse.

I HATE THEM, so grind them up , eating them with food.....yeah..... anyways, first 4 hours were determining whether I was going to throw up. Headaches, migraines, bad tummy. After doing so, me and Jesus were laughing to my memes of Jesus.

This quilt was knitted for me by the good people at Community First Village. Its a village of tiny homes that are about the size of a one car garage. They also have a trailor side. The tiny homes have no plumbing so they have a few community kitchens and restrooms spread through there. They also got a bunch of resources for ex homeless people like jobs and counsilors etc. That place saved me from off the streets about 9 months ago. 🙏

2020-01-11 21.14.03.jpg

• Like 5

@Moe Szyslak- my girlfriend works with the crews that build houses in that community.... or built the houses in that community.  Small world man, and I am not referring to the tiny homes.  😛

It's a great program that helps people out that are in need.  Awesome quilt btw, and glad you are making steps in a positive direction.

• Like 3