Kanye is a genius

Brink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Parler move makes me think the entire month has been staged for this purpose. "White Lives Matter" didn't get him canceled, so the Jew rant was probably a last minute backup plan considering how it was worded it was almost guaranteed to get him deplatformed.

Parler's CEO is Candice Owen's husband. I just checked and the app is reinstated on Apple's app store now, but I'm guessing 12oz get's more traffic than Parler at this point. Most people think he's retarded listening to him speak, a cold hard fact to swallow is that he is the richest black man that ever lived right now. If he can get his own social media company popping somehow he might be able to stay in that position for a while.

The youtube alternative Odysee is starting to gain serious traction, just watched a Cannon Hotep screencast on a site called Rumble yesterday which looks like an alternative to Youtube as well. I think the timing on this is right considering everyone outside of the mainstream establishment including Elon are tired of seeing social media being censored.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

30 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Did anyone tell Kanye he could just join Parler and not get banned instead of needing to own it? 

Because...

Screenshot_20221017_193245.jpg

• Props 1
  • LOL! 3