Kanye is a genius

Brink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Beyond the outrage and praise/defense, dude needs help.

The fact that he’s clinically bipolar gets ignored in all this is kinda crazy. That doesn’t excuse his behavior, but it’s extremely exploitive to keep putting him in front of a microphone and giving him platforms to speak when he’s clearly very visibly spiraling mentally and keeps volunteering hateful/hurtful shit unsolicited. He’s so obviously unwell. Losing his family clearly triggered something very dark and nobody seems to give a fuck

As egotistical and idiotic as kanye is, you can't dismiss the state of his mental health he needs to check into a hospital immediately and take some time off away from the cameras

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

I didn’t listen to the drink champs interview but I heard the clips. Tried searching the Internet for what exactly he said about Jewish folks to get the nigga cancelled but all you can find is Kanye gets dumped by adidas for antisemitic comments everywhere you look. If someone can pull it up I’d appreciate it. Y’all know my stance either way fuck that fuckin guy. Just wanna hear what broke the camels back. 

Kanye's going to be the first trillionaire once he gets back on his meds and becomes the poster child for mental health. All these companies that dropped him are going to be shamed for discriminating against people with mental health disorders. Kanye is going to renegotiate his contracts and they are going to have to pay him what ever he wants to save face.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 2

This is so outstanding. I remember in highschool my homie used to cut samples and build a beat around them in 5-10 mins then do that shit where you curl one arm up to your body and start slappin your hand on your chest, you know, the classic retarded pantomime, and say shit like "durrrr, I'm Kanye West."

If you told me then, that 23 years later Kanye West lost his mind after his big booty wife, who's claim to fame that catapulted her entire family into the limelight was getting fucked by Moeshas little brother, stole his kids and he was running around wearing the Ultra Conservative Donald Trump Presidential Cult Hat™, oh and he's a fashion designer that makes clothes that make you look homeless, and I'd still be on 12oz talking about it, I'd be like "Weed in the 2020s must be fire as fuck boy." And it is.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 7

31 minutes ago, LUGR said:

The Rock is going to be president before Ye.

Rock, Ye, wouldn't surprise me considering the last 7 presidents.  So yeah, that sounds about right.  But for the record, I am not putting the rock in the same room as the last 7. 

3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

^true the rock is more jacked than all of them

But I mean, Dwyane Johnson is way farther on the other side of the spectrum of sociopath than the 7.   Although, if he were president we probably would all have to stop what we are doing and work out once a day for an hour.  Which wouldn't be bad. Lol

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

But I mean, Dwyane Johnson is way farther on the other side of the spectrum of sociopath than the 7.   Although, if he were president we probably would all have to stop what we are doing and work out once a day for an hour.  Which wouldn't be bad. Lol

I mean… Idiocracy has been pretty spot on so far. This would track. 

• Truth 2