Kanye is a genius

Brink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Y’all know what’s really weird though? Being kinda whatever about watching certain acquaintances supporting trump and basically not giving a fuck. But now watching my brethren black n brown homies supporting this whackadoo with the alleged anti semite comments (haven’t actually seen) and the white lives matter t shirts. It’s all very confusing and hella uncle ruckus behaviors. I wish all this weirdo racist shit would go back in the closet where it belongs lol. We are so fucked my dudes (in the states). Definitely 100% going to be civil war in the next 5/10 years or sooner. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

17 hours ago, Boris The Butcher said:

Had a dream about top gun last night. I dreamed I was watching it again, and then somehow the dream turned into me being on the Top Gun base and getting ready to get in the cockpit of a plane-----

I think I missed my calling, brehs. I'm supposed to be a fighter pilot

2EFAA070-7FF5-41A3-B37F-48AB70C57FA1.gif

Don’t let that shit psy-op you into joining the Navy.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Boris The Butcher said:

Peep my thread breh----Might fuck around and join smh

Pretty sure the cut off is 36. Thought about it seriously for all of a day or 2 back in 2015 when a nigga was down bad. 5 years to be set up for life if you’re not a idiot with the money then free school. But hell naw lol. Especially the navy. Getting locked in a can of tuna 6/7 miles under sea level for months at a time can gtfo. 

7 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Pretty sure the cut off is 36. Thought about it seriously for all of a day or 2 back in 2015 when a nigga was down bad. 5 years to be set up for life if you’re not a idiot with the money then free school. But hell naw lol. Especially the navy. Getting locked in a can of tuna 6/7 miles under sea level for months at a time can gtfo. 

BREH HAVE YOU WATCHED TOP GUN---??---IM ON MY FIGHTER PILOT WAVE BREH

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

5 years to be set for life? Pretty sure it is 20 years before you get to retire with those primo benefits.

13 hours ago, LUGR said:

5 years to be set for life? Pretty sure it is 20 years before you get to retire with those primo benefits.

Naw its five commitment. Not even considering the retirement aspect. You can do the 5 for free school and a serious savings come up if you play the game right with the money they give for housing. The navy homie would obvs have better clarification on that but i'm pretty close lol. It's definitely how you play the game though.  

1 minute ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Amazing. Yo you really gotta give it up two times for these mf’n content creators out here in these streets. The amount of random creativity that goes into a Timtok video is incredible. 

Lol. Don't get it twisted, theres a mountain of garbage you have to sift through to get to the gold.

2 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

getting a selfie off while another man fills the toilet bowl behind you. breathing in those shit particles, sucking it in through the teeth. extremely discouraging  

Not really that big of a deal. That dude’s just taking a piss.

• LOL! 1