Kanye is a genius

Brink

1 hour ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

thinking about those "slavery was a choice" comments too. ugly and anti-black. i feel like he was given a sort-of pass, being black himself, but should he have lost everything for those first? 

Everyone decided pretty quickly he was just actin a fool and wasn’t serious. Years later…..

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This coming from a pale face but I would think that when a black artist gets to the level of success  Kanye did (fame/finance/media etc) that  black folks almost feel like Ok we gotta back this dude because we finally have someone in the next level lane. He was about their shit - he loved his mama, loved Jesus and chicks with big asses. 

So some shit gets a pass.

Kanye effectively took that pass and ran right to crazy town, Kims trifling ass and Trumps office. It takes a lot to lose your own peoples support but this clown had support and ran everyone through the mud. 

The way he talks about God in that clip - I seriously think he has some crazy delusions going on. At this point its all gas no brakes, I don’t think Kanye can help himself (like legit too mentally ill to recover). 

Dude’s best bet is start eating antipsychotic’s and maybe in like 10 years start making tracks for artists and movie soundtracks - stay paid and out of the spotlight. Once you are a tik tok joke its fucking over. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched Ye on Infowars. It was literally his Nazi coming out party. Holy shit. Went from getting finessed by Candice Owens to finessed by this dude who's claim to fame is being the leader of the incel movement (involuntarily celibate). Never getting pussy again is now Ye's new brand, not a good look.

image.png.ce5093a4babab835b28af55694d1260b.png.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Is that really him on the Alex Jones show? I’m hesitant to believe it because the guy is wearing a black mask over his entire head. Or, is it a plant to make Alex Jones look like the “normal” guy. I just have seen a handful of clips tonight, not a good look.

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Is that really him on the Alex Jones show? I’m hesitant to believe it because the guy is wearing a black mask over his entire head. Or, is it a plant to make Alex Jones look like the “normal” guy. I just have seen a handful of clips tonight, not a good look.

He was in a strip mall sushi shop!!  Does it even matter anymore?  This is hilarious