Kanye is a genius

Brink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not related to Kanye but the thumbnail for Mexican Kanye reminded me of this questionable shit I saw at the grocery store……

get your breakfast and grape drank on the same shelf

FC8BF78A-99EE-4BB2-BBE1-CEAB88BC212C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

10 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

so is this dude trolling the media or just mentally unstable?

Probably both. He is highly intelligent, IMO and I'm not sure you can walk in his shoes and not be fucked in the head. Not sure many human beings wouldn't be when you live your life on stage with tens of thousands of people regularly chanting your name and singing your songs. But dude has been through a lot, so there's that too. Shit, myself and half the people I know aren't entirely stable and doubt we have half the trials that dude has had.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Not related to Kanye but the thumbnail for Mexican Kanye reminded me of this questionable shit I saw at the grocery store……

get your breakfast and grape drank on the same shelf

FC8BF78A-99EE-4BB2-BBE1-CEAB88BC212C.jpeg

Makes sense, both are chemical laden poison. (Also, cheerios doesn't lower cholesterol and that's a disingenuous claim anyways).

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

14 hours ago, misteraven said:

Probably both. He is highly intelligent, IMO and I'm not sure you can walk in his shoes and not be fucked in the head. Not sure many human beings wouldn't be when you live your life on stage with tens of thousands of people regularly chanting your name and singing your songs. But dude has been through a lot, so there's that too. Shit, myself and half the people I know aren't entirely stable and doubt we have half the trials that dude has had.

for sure, I would be mentally ill like crazy if I had to deal with that shit

8 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

The Golddigger song was funny, but mediocre. Other than that, what else?

This one is decent imo - this is about as pop as I can get. Don't get it twisted, not once have I played his shit by choice. But one time I heard this song out on a boat party and I felt the hook and production. 

I'm a little twisted so this more my speed:

11 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

The Golddigger song was funny, but mediocre. Other than that, what else?

I still bump this occasionally.

They mention the Harlem Shake in it….didn’t you tell a story on here about smashing a 40 on that one Harlem shake dude who wore the muppet fitteds and mentioned you in his song.

B35C5A9A-F402-4916-8D88-5D2EBF42979D.jpeg

On 4/7/2024 at 10:29 AM, fat ralphy said:

This one is decent imo - this is about as pop as I can get. Don't get it twisted, not once have I played his shit by choice. But one time I heard this song out on a boat party and I felt the hook and production. 

This one of his only other mediocre jawns that ain't terrible, but ain't exactly great either..
The nigga wack and always been wack.
One or two mediocre songs here and there does not make a genius. Far from it.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Truth 1

On 4/7/2024 at 11:52 AM, LUGR said:

I still bump this occasionally.

They mention the Harlem Shake in it….didn’t you tell a story on here about smashing a 40 on that one Harlem shake dude who wore the muppet fitteds and mentioned you in his song.

That's a Camron song that he spit a few wack ass bars over.

And yeah, the guy Jamu who I bottled  and beat up out front of his show for dicking my tags said somewhere that he came up with that song from his experience being dazed and wobbly and shit from me smashing a 40 over his head. But then he tried to spin the outcome of that fight a totally different way. Basically, I fucked him up and bounced. His boys even tried to jump in and other writers, some of whom I didn't even get along with at the time, jumped in to have my back. Other bottles were smashed over other dudes heads by people who didn't even like me for trying to jump in. 😆

• Props 2