Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

Poll: How are you oontzing?

Primary tech usage...  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What platform are you mostly using to browse 12oz?

According to analytics, it’s a near 50/50 split between desktop and mobile. The new Oontz is highly mobile optimized, but I much prefer a big screen and real keyboard so been Oontzing more via the computer. 

Anyhow, thought I’d post the question via a quick poll to get some real world answers from you guys. 

• Like 1

I'm a 50/50 between phone and desktop. i don't ontz on the work computer, our IT guy is a savage lol 

• LOL! 1

I prefer big screen and keyboard but the way this latest version works and my life lately has me strictly mobile so far. I need to hop on a computer at some point and look for some old pics on some externals to repost. You did a great job on this latest version.

• Like 2

I'm mostly on PC - but occasion when I am out walking my WhaleDog I oontz mobile.

• LOL! 2

I use my iPhone bc it’s so convenient, at the same time I’m blind and can’t see anything so it’s gonna be a shitshow of misspelled words and wrong autocorrects from me 😀

• Like 1

I use mobile at the moment as my laptop is broken however I much prefer to use a computer over a mobile

• Like 1

60/40 pc/mobile. 

Day in pies participation is exclusive to mobile. I despise writing more than a couple sentences with my thumbs 

• Like 2

AT THE MOMENT I'M ON MY WORK COMPUTER, BUT USUALLY I USE MY PHONE. I HARDLY EVER USE MY iPAD FOR ANYTHING. IT'S MORE FOR THE KIDS THAN ANYTHING. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DETO said:

iPAD 

I don't mind the caps lock steez, but when the only break to that is for apple branding I have to shake my head. 

• LOL! 3

😂 I DO IT FOR McDONALDS AND McCAW (PATRICK) TOO... 

• Like 1

Haha. I guess principles are important to have in all facets of life.

nihilists-fuck-me-say-what-you-will-abou

• LOL! 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, misteraven said:

According to analytics, it’s a near 50/50 split between desktop and mobile. The new Oontz is highly mobile optimized, but I much prefer a big screen and real keyboard so been Oontzing more via the computer. 

Anyhow, thought I’d post the question via a quick poll to get some real world answers from you guys. 

My dissertation studied mobile technology's impact in a college classroom. Mobile vs desk top is very much a generational thing, but also connected to depth of engagement.  You and I have been typing on a keyboard for several decades. Thumb typing was seen as a practical method for quick communication. Whereas these youngsters first learn to interact with their parent's phones with their thumbs.  Deeper engagement/Deep reading is more possible on a desktop.  Mobile devices are geared toward consumption while desk tops are geared more toward production.

BTW I first accessed this forum through mobile just 5 minutes ago....

Edited by 6Pennies
added sentences
  • Props 1

5 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

60/40 pc/mobile. 

Day in pies participation is exclusive to mobile. I despise writing more than a couple sentences with my thumbs 

yep

• Like 1

1 hour ago, massgraff said:

I have not used a desktop computer in god knows when.

So weird how this has become the norm. Can't stand looking at stuff online with my phone.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thealmighty... said:

Mostly phone since relaunch

Is that because of differences with the new forum or just circumstance?

7 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Is that because of differences with the new forum or just circumstance?

Circumstance. At work browsing. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I only OontZz while at work on desktop. That makes me a professional dancer. 

Edited by Mr.Maker
  • LOL! 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now