Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just wanted to say that I'm pretty fucking hooked on Mass Effect. And I haven't even left the Citadel yet.

Dude the game has SO MUCH shit to do. Like little things that you can if you want to do them. But I never ONCE used the money in that game. Ever. I found out that doing tasks for cash meant nothing because you eventually FIND the equipment by hacking lockers boxes and shit when youre out on missions.

So I rented Assassin's Creed last night for xbox 360...And the game seemed like it was going to be pretty good....But I wouldn't know, cause the tutorial boxes are small as fuck and I can barely read them so I just gave up....The game didn't come with a instruction book, I've got a fuckin' 32 inch tv in the living room you'd think that would be big enough to see but it isn't.. I know I'm old but I aint that old, unless the new generation of kids comin along got some super eye sight I dont see how yall could read the shit either.

i think it has to do with the hdtv thing.

part of the reason i bought an hdtv was because i couldn't read the fucking text on dead rising. i can read it on an hdtv but it's still small as fuck. so it was probably a bad decision on the design team's part

Dude the game has SO MUCH shit to do. Like little things that you can if you want to do them. But I never ONCE used the money in that game. Ever. I found out that doing tasks for cash meant nothing because you eventually FIND the equipment by hacking lockers boxes and shit when youre out on missions.

Yeah, I read that cash is pretty useless cause you'll find everything eventually. What character class did you play as?

Uhhh commando I think it was. I beefed my assualt rifle and health because the computer AI teammates are useless. I wanted to pull my hair out. Id tell them to go move to a box or wall in the middle of a firefight and they say they couldnt because they were blocked or somthing. That and they try and shoot at enemys while behind cover. They just shoot up whatevers in front of them.

Later on in the game the assualt rifle destroys. Just a heads up. When you fight krogans make sure you unload into them when they fall down because they get up and like to charge you with a shotgun. Really annoying.

I just got owned im tonight i couldnt hit water if i fell out a boat. Plus i have no Mic which makes it worse cause i atleast can talk if im playing.

But i think you were playing with my sone earlier i was on at night. But might as well as been him tonight thanks for the invites whoever sent them, when i get the mic up it will be better.

Plus first time i played headquarters so first couple of rounds i didnt know what was what, but im gonna practice that shit if thats what you guys play.

Its a bit more challenging i like that, most of the game types are lame. Im a team survival guy and Old Rainbow63 player this is way to fastpaced at times and slow if your not running. Its either run and gun in huge maps horrible accuracy, or walk and get owned.

Its been 5 days on ill pick it up belive that.

I'm really enjoying Mass Effect. I just passed the part that you gotta kill mad Husk type dudes while keeping the sixteen colonists alive. I did while I was drunk last night so three of them died.

I chose to play as a Vanguard, I believe. It's alright, but I'm starting to think I should have picked Soldier. Ahhh, what the hell, the pistol is doing me well for now. I don't think I've used the Assault Rifle once yet.

I'm really enjoying Mass Effect. I just passed the part that you gotta kill mad Husk type dudes while keeping the sixteen colonists alive. I did while I was drunk last night so three of them died.

I chose to play as a Vanguard, I believe. It's alright, but I'm starting to think I should have picked Soldier. Ahhh, what the hell, the pistol is doing me well for now. I don't think I've used the Assault Rifle once yet.

Word, i JUST finished that up. Playing on Soldier here.