Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just bought Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for the original XBOX so that I could play it over xbox live on my 360, but I cant seem to find any matches. weak

EDIT: I just played some dude from japan and he whooped the shit outta me

OK I KNOW MY COMPUTER GAMES AND SHIT BUT.

I just bought a ps2 off ebay kinda by accident. But it is on its way nonetheless.

So, there are some games which I can't be without.

I can tell you all of them for the xbox, but there were games for the ps2 which only came out on the ps2. Obviously, because I am a strange man, We love Katamari is top of my list. As is GT4 and maybe god of war. Any other suggestions? I am on amazon now and they are cheap as fuck. I only really am interested in old classic favourites which werent on the xbox.

Thankss

I just bought a ps2 off ebay kinda by accident. But it is on its way nonetheless.

I can tell you all of them for the xbox, but there were games for the ps2 which only came out on the ps2. Obviously, because I am a strange man, We love Katamari is top of my list. As is GT4 and maybe god of war. Any other suggestions? I am on amazon now and they are cheap as fuck. I only really am interested in old classic favourites which werent on the xbox.

Thankss

Shadow Of The Colossus is a must

God Of War 1+2

ICO (Shadow of the Colossus' "sequel", but completely different game. Don't judge one on the other.)

Thankss

Rygar

Downhill Domination

R-Type Final

Capcom Collection (22 Games, most of them classics.)

Sega Genesis Collection

^^^^^^

I got all the R-Types on the Wii Virtual console.

I still haven't beat the 1st level on any of them...

It's funny because as a kid I bet I would be able to do it, but now games are so different now I don't have the patience to get shot with one bullet and die contra style.

It's still fun, but jesus those games are hard.

FERMENTOR.. I was gonna lend this dude I know Bioshock because it's such a freaking awesome game, but he knows nothing about it. He is a 360 owner who claims to love FPS games, but had never heard of BioShock until a couple of weeks ago. I insisted that he is an ignoramus and that it is a must play event of the year, he says "But I heard they don't even have guns, just electricity shooting out of your hand, and that it's more RPG than FPS".

So I've decided not to lend it to him. Besides, he can't play FPS games unless they're one hundred percent "run and gun". He fails at Ubisoft games, and Bioshock is not exactly a game with endless drones of baddies running at you while you kill them with a mounted machine guy.

What you should really do is buy a copy and then beat him over the head with it until he learns to love it. Just smack him in the face with a copy of Bioshock.

Mams: I understand people who prefer driving games to be realistic, or at least enjoy it when they are realistic, but I was playing Forza with my friend and we couldn't take a turn at 40 MPH in a Honda D-Class car without slowly skidding off the track. Maybe it's just us, but it seems literally impossible to make a turn in that game without coming to a complete stop, and even then it's pretty hard. Keep in mind that I'm no expert at even the arcade-style driving games. I've had jobs that required me to drive for 8-10 hours straight in the twisted streets of Boston and it's surrounding hell-hole highways, and I just can't find a way to translate that into a video game controller.

I bought CoD4 and I guess I'm close to beating the SP game. It's pretty impressive, but not as fun as CoD2. It also seems like some heavy pro-US propaganda. But a good SP experience, however too short. Maybe some day I'll get on Live, but not for now.

I also bought the new Tony Hawk game at Target, they had the regular version behind the glass for $60, but on the clearance shelf they had the Limited Edition for $29.50, still sealed. I wasn't even going to buy the game but said fuck it anyway, still haven't played it. I want Mass Effect.