Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
He's up on the surface yo!

Nah, I talked to every single person there. The water girl and the power cell girl and the dude who I had to get some data for are the only ones who I could really talk to. It's probably because I never initially talked to the person who told me to kkill the dog.

I just got an xbox 360 for xmas ... but I don't have the heart to set it up on my non HDTV. I know it'll just make me want to cry...

You idiot.

I dont have an hdtv or even a very big tv for that matter, but it is still banging.

Especially with the hifi hookup and xbox live cod4.

Nah, I talked to every single person there. The water girl and the power cell girl and the dude who I had to get some data for are the only ones who I could really talk to. It's probably because I never initially talked to the person who told me to kkill the dog.

I never initiated it either. None of those, the varren/food, water, or power. I was thorough enough my first time down there to end up having all those down when i got to the surface.

I'm gonna load up the game and see if i can find him again for ya.

*EDIT: He's inside the freighter type structure, on one end in the main hallway. His name is Davin Reynolds.

FOR EVERYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH XBOX LIVE:

"You may have noticed that the LIVE service has been having a few issues over the past few days. This includes things like signing in, matchmaking and account recovery. Not everyone has had problems, but I know some of you have and I wanted to give you and update. While the service was never completely offline, problems like this are not acceptable. The entire LIVE team has been working day and night to ensure that you can have a great LIVE experience. While we’re not done yet, I wanted to let you know that things are getting better each hour and that no one on the team is going anywhere until the job is done. Thanks for your patience.

Edit: As people have noticed, we have made good progress. We have a bit more work to do, but we’re doing much better now. I know some of you still may be having issues, and we’re working on those. Oh, and Happy New Year to those that are celebrating."

-Major Nelson