Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

On the Halo 3 note, the game is still pretty fun, but it does get repetitive. The graphics are fucking incredible and the level design is amazing, one scene later in the game has you looking over this half-circle waterfall that is breath-taking. Still, there is a huge section where you have to fight the Flood in this ship they took over that is far too long and aggravating. Then, right after that you think that they're all over and dead, but you have to do this whole thing where you run through the snow and try to get to the top of a building where like, 50 billion Flood dudes start dropping from the sky and killing you. I'm playing on the Normal setting and it's fucking impossible, I gave up after like six tries. I call total shenanigans.

I beat that shit on Legendary the first swing at it. It was so hard. So fucking hard. When I first got it i was thinking "Fuck, I rape fools on legendary in the first one, how can this be differnt."

I took me FOREVER playing that game for hours and hours everyday.

FERMENTOR.. I was gonna lend this dude I know Bioshock because it's such a freaking awesome game, but he knows nothing about it. He is a 360 owner who claims to love FPS games, but had never heard of BioShock until a couple of weeks ago. I insisted that he is an ignoramus and that it is a must play event of the year, he says "But I heard they don't even have guns, just electricity shooting out of your hand, and that it's more RPG than FPS".

So I've decided not to lend it to him. Besides, he can't play FPS games unless they're one hundred percent "run and gun". He fails at Ubisoft games, and Bioshock is not exactly a game with endless drones of baddies running at you while you kill them with a mounted machine guy.

Speaking of Burnout, the demo for the new one (Paradise) is pretty nuts. I hope they fix some aggravating details like not being able to restart a race when you know you're fucking up, and having to finish it and drive all the way back to the starting point to begin again. Otherwise the new open city layout is a pretty crazy way to experience Burnout.

my 360 red-ringed today. fuckkkkk. ... fuckkkkkkkkkk. :crap:

thats happened to me 3 times I went out bought the same xbox swapped everything but the hard drive... took it back told them that there was I got the 3 red rings of death and that I called xbox live support and told me to bring it back to the store where we bought it at.

Works like a charm.

Ps. dont worry about Serial Numbers since all the xbox's dont match...

Speaking of Burnout, the demo for the new one (Paradise) is pretty nuts. I hope they fix some aggravating details like not being able to restart a race when you know you're fucking up, and having to finish it and drive all the way back to the starting point to begin again. Otherwise the new open city layout is a pretty crazy way to experience Burnout.

I'm pissed that i can't download the demo for like a week because i'm not a Gold member.

Hahha didn't want to bump the secondlife thread again as more people check this one, but me and Spitfire have been running amok a little lately.

lbd-party1.jpg

That is him about to be banned from a modelling show afterparty in the chat, but it was hilarious what he was saying, and the reaction of the gays who booted him.

Who would think you would be so defensive of a week old turkey sandwich?

bahah. were you there for the 12oz crew we had one sl? there was like a 15 page thread about us on the SL forums. funny shit