Guest Resurrection

Ohhh ya, thats when you stab them in their face, right?

I love just stealthily taking out a whole village's guards in the Kingdom, so fun. Especially that one right before you get to Jerusalem, the one with a guard base guarding a hole in the ground, with a tower lookout point thing overlooking the village.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was all bored yesterday and decided to get a game for my phone and what do you know, they had guitar hero.

Its all right, but many of you wont like it cuz its like playing DDR.

The theme is like GH3, when you miss the notes, the guitar does not cut off.

Your only using Three notes.

The songs are mixed by part 2 and three.

You dont play all of the song, just like half of it.

It takes a while to download each song.

Yea? so whats your dragonforce high score on your phone???

lol.

ok, so i play for along period of time and notice that my batterie was getting low. So then i go to charge it, but wouldnt. so then i pulled it and this happend to me.....

l_b483fd07aac06f0fb6fe4ac4c90f662a.jpg

Fuck You LG!

i cant beat that sniper mission in COD4. im at the part where you have to lie low in the field while a bunch of troops walk right over you. no matter where i fucking hide they always manage to spot me. they arent even close to walking on me either, i think its my stupid teammate who keeps getting spotted.

I was all bored yesterday and decided to get a game for my phone and what do you know, they had guitar hero.

Its all right, but many of you wont like it cuz its like playing DDR.

The theme is like GH3, when you miss the notes, the guitar does not cut off.

Your only using Three notes.

The songs are mixed by part 2 and three.

You dont play all of the song, just like half of it.

It takes a while to download each song.

Do you mean Phase? If so, its not based on Guitar Hero. Its more based on their initial games FreQuency and Amplitude. And if you haven't played either, you def should hunt them down. They are must plays.

I played Call of Duty: MW the other day. I got to my friend's place and they had been playing for the whole day and had just made it to the last level. I gave it a try and beat the game for them, all in one go. Too easy, as usual.

And I play Assassin's Creed like El Mammero does. I play just a little bit each time and do most of the side missions.

i cant beat that sniper mission in COD4. im at the part where you have to lie low in the field while a bunch of troops walk right over you. no matter where i fucking hide they always manage to spot me. they arent even close to walking on me either, i think its my stupid teammate who keeps getting spotted.

Your in the prone position right? I just stayed a little behind the other guy and I made it through the first time, I was playing on regular difficulty though.

yea i tried hiding behind the trees, and the soldiers walk no where near me, but then it says ive beeen spotted.

i managed to beat it by just following the other sniper and staying to his left side, because two soldiers will step on you if you are directly behind him or to his right.

has anyone just tried sniping everyone?? i can usually drop like 7-10 guys before macmillan gets shot like a dumbass. later today im gonna replay the sniper mission its tooo dope, im going to wait till all the guys pass me then shoot them up one by one from the back. the last part where you have to defend the ferris wheel from 3 sides of attack is crucial, the enemies never stop.

the last part where you have to defend the ferris wheel from 3 sides of attack is crucial, the enemies never stop.

I found a glitch on that part. if you run to the back by the swimming pool, there's a doorway/hallway where they spawn from I guess. I just sat in there until the helicopter got close

I played Call of Duty: MW the other day. I got to my friend's place and they had been playing for the whole day and had just made it to the last level. I gave it a try and beat the game for them, all in one go. Too easy, as usual.

And I play Assassin's Creed like El Mammero does. I play just a little bit each time and do most of the side missions.

It's always easy on recruit...

As for the sniper mission, I've stayed directly behind the McMillan the whole time and haven't had any problems. Just need to maneuver slightly if needed..

Finished playing through HL-2 again on the PC, still a great game. Working on Episode One right now. Steam, as much as I hate it, is a great way to buy a game without having to leave your computer chair. Does anyone else save constantly and quick-load whenever you take a hit for those games? It takes me twice as long as most people to beat a game because I can't stand having anything under 100 health/100 armor.

I'm looking into getting an HDTV and BJ's (similar to CostCo) has a Sony 1080p model (KDL-40VL130) for $1599 and it looks amazing (40"). From what I've gathered off the net, that model is the same as the KDL-40V3000 that they sell at Best Buy for $1899. The reason the model number is different is so that the wholesale stores can sell them for cheap and Best Buy and Circuit City don't have to price-match them. Sounds ridiculous. Buying a TV has become so complicated. There's a JVC 1080 model that is cheap and looks great, but I dunno how much I trust the brandname. Then there's Sharp and Samsung, and even Phillips. BJ's has a Phillips 42" 1080 for $1299. Supposedly that model is not compatible with DirectTV boxes, but I don't have DirectTV so I might be ok. I just don't know!

Also, take a look at the trailer for the new game, "Rage", by iD Software, the company that ruined my life: http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/48294

I highly recommend downloading the "HD" version, because you can get it fullscreen and it looks sweet.

Oh, and Amazon.com is selling an awesome-looking Panasonic 42" 1080 plasma (th-42pz700) for 500 dollars less than Best Buy and with free shipping. But digging through the reviews of various sets on Amazon.com shows that there are lots of head-aches when dealing with Amazon, like broken sets, damaged property, only a 30-day warranty, and inconvenient delivery times.