Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bahah. were you there for the 12oz crew we had one sl? there was like a 15 page thread about us on the SL forums. funny shit
Nah I wasn't there for it as my computer was wayyyyyy too shit back then to even play the thing.

But managed to get banned and shit last night while good old T-rexx terrorised people in the sims, while I just flew around setting them on fire with my guns and shit.

Oh, and screw that kid on guitar hero.

Why you would play that enough to be able to pass that song on that level is beyond me.

Although I remember what motivation I had at video games at that age, and the time I used to sink inot them that I can believe it, yet there seems to be parts in it where he strums long before the 3 note chords are passed. But I still believe it.

So I rented Assassin's Creed last night for xbox 360...And the game seemed like it was going to be pretty good....But I wouldn't know, cause the tutorial boxes are small as fuck and I can barely read them so I just gave up....The game didn't come with a instruction book, I've got a fuckin' 32 inch tv in the living room you'd think that would be big enough to see but it isn't.. I know I'm old but I aint that old, unless the new generation of kids comin along got some super eye sight I dont see how yall could read the shit either.