Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Skate is the best game ever made IMHO.

Just popped that in again last night after not playing it for a while (damn Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Rock Band, etc). Its definitely one of my all time favorites. They did a skateboarding game right. Can't wait for the next one, where you can GET OFF YOUR DAMN BOARD.

Q*666

have you played cod4?

you can join matches straight up

you're nat settings might be too strict my brother did something with our ip or some shit

so i can join games as quick as a bullet

yea i played it

i dont like it because its way too easy

it takes no skill to be good at that game

and all people do is camp

its camping fest 2k7

no skill

They did a skateboarding game right. Can't wait for the next one, where you can GET OFF YOUR DAMN BOARD.

Yeah, for real. I was just playing it the other day, too, and you really need to get off that board sometimes.

I played Tony Hawk's new Proving Ground game a week or two ago. It was pretty fun, how you can slow down time and pull off those tricks..

wow so netgear routers dont work with xbox 360??

that is just fucking great. now i gotta go buy a new fucking router too.

but seriously, tommorow at this time i will have a new xbox 360. FINALLY!!!

current game list will only be

COD4

Dead Rising

Saints Row

im still on the fence about R6 Las vegas, Kane and Lynch, and Assassins creed. i'll probably just rent those or something. i cant pay $60 for a game thats just ridiculous.

wow so netgear routers dont work with xbox 360??

that is just fucking great. now i gotta go buy a new fucking router too.

but seriously, tommorow at this time i will have a new xbox 360. FINALLY!!!

current game list will only be

COD4

Dead Rising

Saints Row

im still on the fence about R6 Las vegas, Kane and Lynch, and Assassins creed. i'll probably just rent those or something. i cant pay $60 for a game thats just ridiculous.

if you have Comcast...

i called comcast and explained to them the issues i was having and they came out and brought me a replacement Linksys router.

we have the comcast home networking package, and for that package, their standard router that they use is a Netgear.

but they can replace it with older Linksys model for free.

but yes, i can confirm for a fact that Netgear models have compatibility issues with online gaming systems.

however i am not a techno-wiz, so thats not to say that its impossible to make it work, its probably just a HUGE headache.

i did the whole port-forwarding, opening up your DMZ, all kinds of shit they told me to do and it still wouldnt stay connected.

it allowed me to sign on to XBL, but if i tried to play a game, say Halo, that connects to multiple people at once and streams a large amount of data...

it would kick me from XBL before the match would load up, usually within a matter of 5 minutes tops.

----

Assassin's Creed-

fucking awesome game, but it gets repetitive. I say rent it and see how much u like it before u drop the 60$.

yea i dont really care for R6V either but i do acknowledge as a phenomenal FPS, it just isnt really my thing.

then again, i never gave it a chance cuz i was too poor to buy it :lol:

i just stick with the staple of Halo, im already good at that haha.

i like those games, i just prefer Halo over them because

you have to be tactical, yet still be extremely quick thinking/fast reflexes about it

i dont like having to worry about a "cover system" in the heat of a firefight.

dont get me wrong though, i dont hate on those games at all.

I had problems with a netgear comcast router with my Wii and the internets.

I made em replace it with linksys, and it worked with both my Wii and 360.

Also there is a HUGE controversy going on with Kane and Lynch, people getting fired over negative reviews and shit.

Kane & Lynch Site Fibbing About Reviews, Scores

http://kotaku.com/gaming/kane-%26-lynch/kane--lynch-site-fibbing-about-reviews-scores-329529.php

Kane & Lynch Site Drops Five Star "Reviews"

http://kotaku.com/gaming/eidos/kane--lynch-site-drops-five-star-reviews-329910.php

Did We Give Kane & Lynch 5 Stars?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/eidos/did-we-give-kane--lynch-5-stars-329539.php

CNET Employee Responds To Gamespot Controversy, CNET Starting Investigation

http://kotaku.com/gaming/breaking/cnet-employee-responds-to-gamespot-controversy-cnet-starting-investigation-329831.php

GameSpot May See "Mass Resignations" Over Dismissal

http://kotaku.com/gaming/gamespot-on-the-spot/gamespot-may-see-mass-resignations-over-dismissal-329822.php

Interesting reads, and if you don't feel like reading them the moral of the story is fuck edios and Kane and Lynch, fuck gamespot, and don't visit their site.

I FINALLY GOT A 360.

god damn these things are expensive. i went into best buy, copped the forza2 package for 349.99 then a extra wireless fucking controller was 49.99, i cant believe that shit.

i was abuot to get COD4 and Saints row for $50 off craigslist, but the kid never called me back so i ended up paying 59.99 for COD4. i bought dead rising on ebay for 20 bucks.

so my total bill was somethign like $500 bucks god damn. plus i dont even have a HDMI cable, a lyksys router, or any other games, but i do have some orange kush, super silver haze, and a 30 of budwieser. i'll see you guys later.

also, how longs the warranty on thsi bitch? should i have bought the besybuy one for $60. it says in the xbox that if i dont send microsoft 49.99, my warranty is only 3 months and that if my xbox fucks up i have to pay mad bank. is thsi true? soudns pretty fucked up!

I FINALLY GOT A 360.

also, how longs the warranty on thsi bitch? should i have bought the besybuy one for $60. it says in the xbox that if i dont send microsoft 49.99, my warranty is only 3 months and that if my xbox fucks up i have to pay mad bank. is thsi true? soudns pretty fucked up!

Microsoft's warranty is now a year on the 360.

Keep your receipt in a safe place.

Cause you're gonna need it.