Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tails0nE

Whatcha listenin' to..? *Music Thread 2016*

The only music thread i could find was from 2013 so i figured id start up a more recent one.. What are ya'll listening to nowadays...? just downloaded the new ATCQ and Common album but havent got a chance to really listen to them just yet..

what im currently listening to..

I have been going to the Symphony lately, bought a package a 6 sets of tickets for the season and make a night out of it with the wife. Also got season tickets to the Seattle Repertory Jazz Orchestra, they put on shows highlighting the music of different heavy hitters, last week it was Miles Davis, the next performance is Louis Armstrong. There are also some performances I am interested in at the University but the prices are pretty high. Usually you get a break on the price if you buy a package but the UW does not offer much of a break and the logistics of going to a bunch of shows there is a bit much for me to pull off.

I do not listen to much stuff on the stereo and usually just listen to NPR or audio books on the commute. I sometimes find music a little stressful.

Also, to give my brother's project a plug. Technical acoustic stuff. Pretty cool jams, imo.

I sometimes find music a little stressful.

Yea and the news isn't. Good to see you still posting.

Listening to the same shit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now