Oldest registration date on 12oz?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty amazing to see so many old members on here. many of you have been on 12oz for more years than at least a few members have been alive. Super duper mega props to you guys... Now I'm just waiting for @psm026 daughter to be old enough to have a 12oz account and the circle of life will be complete.

How about the old moderators? Seeking, Symbols, Glik0, Joker, the Canuck with the extreme hammock site, etc?

And Theo (every time I see an Alex Chan article I think "this could be Theo" and then I dismiss it because Theo wasn't

ever that much of a bitch)?

I've noticed the internet is pretty boring after my 20 year time period sample (or so). I can name all the sites I visit regularly on one hand and I don't get into scrolling facebook or instagram so the major time sinks that have afflicted most netizens don't get to me. I just don't see the value.

Anyway, on topic - It is pretty interesting to see so many old names. I remember Casek and I used to wild out on computer topics here a lot.

Jesus, it's only the interuts and I've been here for 8 years myself. But I still feel at least a little humbled by the amount of 15 year-heads that are stepping in to the light.

It's intriguing as to why but we have an innate drive to respect those who have gone before ourselves.

Archived