Oldest registration date on 12oz?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I abandoned my original name (registered in 2000) and several others since and I'm glad as I said some really, really stupid shit that I don't necessarily want linked to my adult life.

Shame on you Raven for keeping this forum going and letting 16 year olds create an eternal monument to their stupidity...

I remember spending a lot of time on pure graffiti and the bombing science forums before registering here. Looking back now I'm glad those accounts are gone.
  • Like 1

I get what Ravens is trying to do, but I do question how wise is it to ask for all this info from this group of people.

[ATTACH=full]176629[/ATTACH]

I am actually interested in seeing who applies to this.

We've already had hundreds of applicants. Everyone on the contributor team has one on file, so that's like 50 people right there. Fact is nobody is anyone doing truly illegal shit isn't trying to contribute news to 12oz, so dont think it matters in any way. You have 1000% better chance getting fucked on Facebook by your boss than any type of backlash submitting news to 12oz.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...