How do i get rid of this motherfucking mice?

skeoh87

Saw two of them just chatting it up in my kitchen a few nights ago like they were part of the fam. Any suggestions on whats's best to bait these fuckers?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahhaha its mating season for those motherfuckers too so enjoy all the fucking chirping they do.

glue traps suck because they squel for ever and ever, mousetraps are bad too, so are the poisons because then they walk around the house all bloated and shit, its really disgusting. you want to go with one of those no show mouse traps where the thing like closes up when they get inside.

idk what to tell you though for real because once you get them, or roaches, they really don't go away.

my dad used to make teeter totters on 5 gallon bucks that were 1/2 full (optimism) of water.

peanut butter was ideal bait because it would stay on the teeter totter and not fall in with the mice.

set it coming off of a chair, use baling wire to hold in place with a couple drill holes.

in the mornings we'd find drowned or near drowned mice in the bucket.

very effective.

i had a mouse problem when i lived in an old warehouse.

for a while i was going crazy trying to figure out where they were coming in from and how to trap them..

glue traps and the snap the neck kind with bait werent getting the job done.

one night i got really stoned and left a half eaten bag of bravos(not the 25 cent size bag) open on a chair.

after a few hours of sleeping i woke up to the krinkling sound of plastic and the crunching of chips.

so i quietly rose up and closed the bag with a clenched fist than slammed it against the chair and wall as i went to throw it outside and then went back to sleep.

and then i got a cat and then there were no more mice.

the bucket with water works really well too

Damn didn't realize half this board lived in squalor.. I expected to see dude burned and everyone's all like "Well I like this trap it doesn't kill them...Well I drown them..." ect.. :lol:

But in my old apartment I spotted a mouse a time or two. It was just a flash, and I kept all food in the fridge, so he never fucked around. Actually glad I've never had to kill or capture a rodent