OSAMA BIN LADENS DEAD

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait wait wait... they "buried his body at sea?" my skeptisim is rising, im sorry but everyone and their mom knows that a lot of americans have a hard time trusting the government, in my opinion it woulodnt have hurt to at least have some kind of "conformation" that we had his body. but its already been dumped in the see, on to the next topic,everybody move along, nothing to see here status?

i dunno. as an american, i want a damn conformation and i DONT mean some lame photoshopped flick.

i want a video of the burial, WITH shots of the actual body.

the guy fucks up your country up in a major way and your making sure you follow all his customs so that he is buried with 24 hours?? that's messed up. Bring the guy back to the states and put him in times square. Tourist attraction. 2 bills and you can skull fuck him. nh.

shut the fuck up

Think about it. The guy was an infamous terrorist leader who was heavy handed with religion in justifying what he was doing. People are already worried about the fallout that his death is going to cause, i.e. retaliation from his subordinates, copycats, whatever. Completely ignoring his religious beliefs (and burial rites are HUGE within Islam) would definitely not be an intelligent move in trying to prevent retaliation.

Of course people are already trying to sound "educated" and preaching edgy conspiracy dribble. They can all drink a cup of shut the fuck up.

I was sick of hearing about this after watching CNN for half an hour last night. Now every asshole with an poorly informed opinion has to get loud as fuck with it to be heard.

this

IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE...

"DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT THEM TO DO TO YOU..."

IVE ALWAYS HEARD.....

2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT"

ALSO IN THE BIBLE...

"THOU SHALL NOT KILL"

AMERICAN GOVERMENT = HELL DWELLING BAD CHRISTIAN RICH FAGGOT PEOPLE..

and this

wait wait wait... they "buried his body at sea?" my skeptisim is rising, im sorry but everyone and their mom knows that a lot of americans have a hard time trusting the government, in my opinion it woulodnt have hurt to at least have some kind of "conformation" that we had his body. but its already been dumped in the see, on to the next topic,everybody move along, nothing to see here status?

i dunno. as an american, i want a damn conformation and i DONT mean some lame photoshopped flick.

my thoughts are the dude's that blasted bin laden probably lit him up so fuckin bad you couldn't even recognize the corpse as a human, so they didn't want to (or couldn't) show the public that pile of blood and bones. SEALs don't fuck around, they make sure the job is done, and they carry powerful and efficient weapons.

ya they may not trust the goverment, but they'll take FOX News' word on it.. and you really think they'd be like, "ohh yeah, that looks like the asshole we've spent the last 10 years looking for, toss him over." without taking some DNA first..

my thoughts are the dude's that blasted bin laden probably lit him up so fuckin bad you couldn't even recognize the corpse as a human, so they didn't want to (or couldn't) show the public that pile of blood and bones. SEALs don't fuck around, they make sure the job is done, and they carry powerful and efficient weapons.

i believe most news reports are saying he was double tapped in the head. like you said, SEALs dont fuck around.

yeah br0, the seals dont play. they got guns and shit.

shenanigans goddamnit! since when does this guy deserve a proper burial? since when does the government give a shit about muslim tradition?

i find it a little odd that they rushed to bury him at sea as well, but if you consider the amazing amount of backlash that would have been created by the simple act of not giving him a traditional muslim burial, i'm sure you can see why they did it. or at least said that they did it. they might still have his body.

chanting usa and celebrating over 1 man's death is ridiculous though, and I am a little disgusted by it.

Think about it. The guy was an infamous terrorist leader who was heavy handed with religion in justifying what he was doing. People are already worried about the fallout that his death is going to cause, i.e. retaliation from his subordinates, copycats, whatever. Completely ignoring his religious beliefs (and burial rites are HUGE within Islam) would definitely not be an intelligent move in trying to prevent retaliation.

Of course people are already trying to sound "educated" and preaching edgy conspiracy dribble. They can all drink a cup of shut the fuck up.

I was sick of hearing about this after watching CNN for half an hour last night. Now every asshole with an poorly informed opinion has to get loud as fuck with it to be heard.

Realism killin it with logic.

The only part of this thread funnier than the conspiracy theory nutjobs is the O/Usama argument

Archived