OSAMA BIN LADENS DEAD

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about ur dads big swollen butthole huh? gettin pounded by the fags;... tell em soulja toy!:D :D

Dude it's obvious you stumbled into the wrong forum.

None of your rebuttals are creditable, you're all flaccid up in this place.

Contribute something that is insightful or just leave.

WTF? they claim they don't show pics of deceased but they had no problems broadcasting the hanging of Saddam?

Something is suspicious.

yeah thats bullshit.

im starting to believe he died a long time ago from his kidney shit

WTF? they claim they don't show pics of deceased but they had no problems broadcasting the hanging of Saddam?

Something is suspicious.

hey im an intelectual human being such as yourself, any chance possibly we can work out a agreement which can be used by the technique of intelligence and wisdom??

I hate America, the news, and humans.

Well, I like America only for the sole fact that I can take advantage of it.

EDIT: Oh, and that "compound" looks like a crack heads dirty fucking house. Can't believe people are actually believing this shit. "Oh, I saw it on the news dude. It's fucking real." Yeah man, so is fucking Sailor Moon.

Stupid nurgas.

EDIT 2: The "pool" of blood is all over the place. If they "killed" OBL then there should have been an imprint of his body outlined by blood, if it ever reached a certain area, not all over the place. There should also be blood all over the bed, bed frame, pillow, etc., if they shot him multiple times, in the head, or whatever.

we got him and straight up FUCK YOU if you dont like it.

YOURE STILL GETTING YOUR NUTS PATTED DOWN AT AIRPORTS

YOURE STILL PAYING $4.50 A GALLON OF GAS

YOURE STILL NOT GOING TO HAVE SOCIAL SECURITY WHEN YOU GET OLD

you see the pattern here, yeaaaahhhh, osama's doesnt change anything...maybe just add more fuel to the fire.

Why would the government give a shit about his beliefs enough to bury him at sea? The guy is dead, he has no beliefs anymore.

Apparently a huge victory for the states but they get all soft and sympathetic letting him have a "last wish" to be buried within 24 hours because of his beliefs, weak sauce.

Think about it. The guy was an infamous terrorist leader who was heavy handed with religion in justifying what he was doing. People are already worried about the fallout that his death is going to cause, i.e. retaliation from his subordinates, copycats, whatever. Completely ignoring his religious beliefs (and burial rites are HUGE within Islam) would definitely not be an intelligent move in trying to prevent retaliation.

Of course people are already trying to sound "educated" and preaching edgy conspiracy dribble. They can all drink a cup of shut the fuck up.

I was sick of hearing about this after watching CNN for half an hour last night. Now every asshole with an poorly informed opinion has to get loud as fuck with it to be heard.

Was there a dna test? So his body is just thrown in the sea? WHAT!? So the most wanted guy in the world and they don't flip the house inside out? This world is shitty anyways so i guess you can't really care about shit that doesn't personally effect you.

YOURE STILL GETTING YOUR NUTS PATTED DOWN AT AIRPORTS

YOURE STILL PAYING $4.50 A GALLON OF GAS

YOURE STILL NOT GOING TO HAVE SOCIAL SECURITY WHEN YOU GET OLD

you see the pattern here, yeaaaahhhh, osama's doesnt change anything...maybe just add more fuel to the fire.

Well if nothing more it's a tangible victory for people who's lives were affected by this person. Excuse my optimism.

IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE...

"DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT THEM TO DO TO YOU..."

IVE ALWAYS HEARD.....

2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT"

ALSO IN THE BIBLE...

"THOU SHALL NOT KILL"

AMERICAN GOVERMENT = HELL DWELLING BAD CHRISTIAN RICH FAGGOT PEOPLE..

/DIDNT READ THREAD dealwithit

regardless of ones political beliefs, this is a matter in which both dems and reps should be able to rejoice together. there are so many theories and conspiracies as to who was responsible for the 9/11 attacks but at the end of the day... it doesnt fucking matter. he STILL openly declared holy war against "americans" in 96, and endorsed the fatwa in 98 that all americans must be killed by muslims. considering that plus the numerous ADMITTED attacks on american CIVILIANS, this is a death that should be celebrated and be able to bring us together. but then, there are always people who can never be satisfied... i feel sorry for them. if my extreme liberal mother and extreme republican grandmother can actually CELEBRATE a political issue together, that is reason enough for me to be happy.

HOWEVER. it IS interesting that this has occurred so close to reelection, but im trying to actually be optimistic in this situation and believe that it was in fact acting on information appropriately and not sitting on information until a convenient time,

additionally, i do love the fact that it was under obamas watch that osama was killed, kinda proves to me that bush either didnt really want him dead, or just couldnt get it done.

mytwocents

/end rant

I think it's all just a play do get someone else to come out of hiding...who i don't know.

I believe that he died awhile ago...

I believe he knew to much when he worked with the CIA, he went rogue, and THAT'S WHY they wanted him dead or alive...

The bombing of the twin towers was a play to get everyone riled up to put everyone's heart's all patriotic and shit.

I remember i picked up this time life mag and it was an issue about all the soldiers that died within a certain time period, i read it and i said...this country is a motherfucka'. These kids 19-21yrs old fighting for a reason that is way bigger than what they think it is.

This country fell to shit when the 1% of the population that runs this world assassinated JFK...the last real president this country ever had.

It's easy to be patriotic but you gotta know what your fighting for...

This country is a motha'fucka...

^^agree about statement of JFK may he rest in peace.

but like i said, regardless of who actually bombed the towers (i too have theories...some of which dont involve osama), this dude loved to openly admit his hate for americans and desire to kill them all.

It really is funny, in a fucked up way, to see how easily people are manipulated by news medias.

Who really fucking cares if this one guy is alive or dead? I mean really, how does this affect YOUR day to day in the slightest?

Exactly........ why the fuck are people celebrating