OSAMA BIN LADENS DEAD

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a literal English spelling of how his name is pronounced in Arabic.

So then why does everybody else spell it with an O?

And why has it never been seen spelled with a U?

Are you seriously trying to say that Fox News of all people know better how to spell that faggots name, and that they waited until he was dead to actually spell it the "right" way"?

C'mon son.

is it gonna bring back the dead of 9/11

or the soldiers that lost their lives or the civilians?

or the cash consumed in the process.

I guess it's a victory of sorts but don't think it's really cause to celebrate with street parties or anything like that.

There has been so little to celebrate via the War on Terror these past 10 years I can't fault people for being a little giddy or whatever

Even so I have already had to deal with bullshit from people who don't like it that I have pointed out this victory is more symbolic than anything and really changes nothing...we are still in a military clusterfuck in the middle east, billions of dollars have been squandered, and thousands of soldiers/coalition troops and civilians have died.

As I said in my first post in this thread there will always be more like him. Due to his charisma and leadership abilities this is a big blow to Al Qaeda, but it's not as if they're the only terrorist organization in the world.

So then why does everybody else spell it with an O?

And why has it never been seen spelled with a U?

Are you seriously trying to say that Fox News of all people know better how to spell that faggots name, and that they waited until he was dead to actually spell it the "right" way"?

C'mon son.

I'll just do a quick Wikipedia copy paste, so you can check for reference if you like:

There is no universally accepted standard in the West for transliterating Arabic words and names into English, so bin Laden's name is spelled in many different ways. The version translation most often used by English-language mass media is Osama bin Laden. Most American government agencies, including the FBI and CIA, use either "Usama bin Laden" or "Usama bin Ladin", both of which are often abbreviated to UBL. Less common renderings include "Ussamah Bin Ladin" and "Oussama Ben Laden"

Sorry for the dub post

is it gonna bring back the dead of 9/11

or the soldiers that lost their lives or the civilians?

or the cash consumed in the process.

^No, but it'll prevent him from masterminding more terrorist attacks, and possibly lead to the factioning of Al Qaeda due to rivalries over who will take his spot and thus the possible deterioration of Al Qaeda as a real threat in the future.

I guess it's a victory of sorts but don't think it's really cause to celebrate with street parties or anything like that.

You're an idiot.

I'll just do a quick Wikipedia copy paste, so you can check for reference if you like:

There is no universally accepted standard in the West for transliterating Arabic words and names into English, so bin Laden's name is spelled in many different ways. The version translation most often used by English-language mass media is Osama bin Laden. Most American government agencies, including the FBI and CIA, use either "Usama bin Laden" or "Usama bin Ladin", both of which are often abbreviated to UBL. Less common renderings include "Ussamah Bin Ladin" and "Oussama Ben Laden"

Sorry for the dub post

The universal spelling is and has always been "Osama".

Fox news even used to pretend to mix up "Osama" with "Obama".

So now all of a suden they're going to spell it differently now that he's dead?

Get your head out of your ass.

The universal spelling is and has always been "Osama".

Fox news even used to pretend to mix up "Osama" with "Obama".

So now all of a suden they're going to spell it differently now that he's dead?

Get your head out of your ass.

I can play this all night. The answer to all of your brain busting questions are right the fuck there.

I can play this all night. The answer to all of your brain busting questions are right the fuck there.

His name has always been spelled "Osama" in the American media.

Even on Fox "news".

They picked today to spell it differently.

111111americans are the infidel and shall be taken down.. viva la jihad !!!!!!!!!! ALLACHBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWWELLLOOOOGONNHHHAAADIIIII GHHAANNNDDAFFFFIIII JJJHHAAAMMOOOO1LLLLLLAATTEEYYYYY ALLAA ALAAA MEENOGOOOAALLLALAALALALALA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLACHBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hummmmbbeelllllllllaaaaaaatootototoooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u thought there was only trolls on 12oz huh??? ALLACHBAR!!!!! 1000% pure terror

viva la jihad !!!!!!!!!! ALLACHBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWWELLLOOOOGONNHHHAAADIIIII GHHAANNNDDAFFFFIIII JJJHHAAAMMOOOO1LLLLLLAATTEEYYYYY ALLAA ALAAA MEENOGOOOAALLLALAALALALALA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLACHBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hummmmbbeelllllllllaaaaaaatootototoooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!