OSAMA BIN LADENS DEAD

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

osamas death, real or not, has about as much effect on your life as the royal wedding.

this is a fucking conspiracy and heres fucking why.

its to keep everyone as annoying as possible, as soon as one over-hyped media extravaganza ends, another one comes out of no where. just when you were about to strangle yourself or everyone in a 1 mile radius because you were sick of hearing about the royal wedding they go and announce osama is dead. osama hasnt been relevant for fucking years. now every faggot is falling over their own feet trying to get to a computer to tell everyone how witty they are for having the latest and lamest "osama joke". this shit is going to occupy every form of media for the next few weeks.

i fucking hate that we are so media force fed, i dont want to hear about any of this stuff, i dont care, i deliberately dont watch the news for this reason but now its so hyped up its all everyone is gonna care about anyway.

• Like 2

Damn, they said Bin Laden was buried at sea. To follow Muslim tradition of burying the body in under 24 hours.

That's only going to fuel the conspiracy theories.

this!^

i say they didn't kill him coz he died from some lunge infection a while ago.

osamas death, real or not, has about as much effect on your life as the royal wedding.

its to keep everyone as annoying as possible, as soon as one over-hyped media extravaganza ends, another one comes out of no where. just when you were about to strangle yourself or everyone in a 1 mile radius because you were sick of hearing about the royal wedding they go and announce osama is dead. osama hasnt been relevant for fucking years. now every faggot is falling over their own feet trying to get to a computer to tell everyone how witty they are for having the latest and lamest "osama joke". this shit is going to occupy every form of media for the next few weeks.

i fucking hate that we are so media force fed, i dont want to hear about any of this stuff, i dont care, i deliberately dont watch the news for this reason but now its so hyped up its all everyone is gonna care about anyway.

new page bump

SWINDLE DUN GON GIVE NO FUCKSSS

kyle-sandilands.jpg

Saying this doesn't make any difference is showing ignorance of what actually happened. Not trying to be rude, but it's true.

Sure, OBL being offed doesn't really change much. However, he was living in a big fucking complex, bigger than anything in its immediate environment, with serious security, walls within walls, burning of all rubbish, no internet or phone connection, etc. etc.

Islamabad OBVIOUSLY knew that he was there, the US went in to Pakistan without any permission and launch an armed raid 60 miles from their fucking capital. Then Obama says that the US used Paki intelligence to help out with the issue, or at least strongly implied that. Pakistan either has to deny this making it look like they were sheltering the #1 terrorist or they have to agree with it resulting in the LeT and other militant proxies no longer trusting them.

The US has a huge deployment across the border, Congressmen will be publicly stating Pakistan should be on the terror sponsor list, Pakistan ISI may stop working with CIA/DoD creating other probs, Pakistan may shut down the transit route from Karachi to Kandahar/Kabul making the US rely on Russia for supply to troops in Afghanistan, US businessmen and other spies may be killed over the next few weeks, response attacks may occur pushing the petrol price higher, etc. etc.

I would suggest that those who say nothing will change should reconsider that argument.

• Like 1

When I was driving to work one morning last week I started thinking how more money would help solve some of my problems.

The best/coolest way I could come up with of getting money quickly was going to Pakistan to track down OBL, capture him, and collect the $25mil reward from the US government. Ridiculous, I know.

I spent about 15min trying to figure where I'd start in tracking him down, who else I'd get involved, what awesome shit I could buy in Pakistan, etc. I figured I'd get him alone /nh and kill him with a knife.

Then I got to work and had to deal with real shit, but it's been in the back of my mind the whole time.

Anyway, this arvo someone walks in the office and announced the news.

I was kind of bummed because it fucked my plan :(

I'm gonna wait and see what The Sun and The Daily Mail says about this before I form an opinion.

very sensible, young man.

I'm gonna 1-up you though and declare myself above the influence of mass media, and write a disdainful update on my facebook page about the "sheeple" being force fed a media narrative, and then refresh the page every 5 minutes to see how many people clicked like.

• Like 1

Don't think so.

To do this you would have to have Panetta, Petraeus, Gates, etc. etc. all supporting Obama's re-election (which they certainly do not, maybe only with the exception of Panetta) to pull an operation like this off or they would blow him out of the water, not to mention the multitude of SOCOM officers and operators that are required for the op.

I mean it's possible, but highly improbable that it is an election ploy. Sure, some decisions may have been made with re-election in mind but I'd strongly suggest that this is authentic.

like you said earlier it is a bad day for Pakistan, interesting to see how they approach this.

But other than that I don't see it making any difference to the AQ bogeyman story that iss shoved down our throats. There are planty of people happy to replace him.

Maybe not an election ploy but doesn't do his ratings much harm to have this under his belt.