OSAMA BIN LADENS DEAD

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahaha, I knew by page 9 that DAO would find something to argue about with somebody.

Before you go calling people idiots (too late), it's not just Fox News that has spelled his name Usama, it's been done by many other news sources.

Somebody already mentioned the Arabic translation stuff and how the spelling can be done multiple ways. Kind of like how it can be "Qaddafi" or "Khadafi". Not that difficult of a concept.

i was going to comment on how wrong you were dao.

then i realized realism and gasface beat me to it.

i came in here hoping someone posted flicks of his dead body.

not to hear your take on how a man youve never met spells his name, based strictly off of your own media exposure.

now lets hear your retort about how im canadian and have no business commenting on an international event concerning america.

bye.

• Like 1

It's funny how many people can be brainwashed lol. The bush family had ties With the bin ladens.

America has had past deals with terrorist countries. Now people are Out celebrating like there is finally peace on earth hah. Wake the fuck up already.

• Like 1

I don't give a fuck, the American media has always spelled it with an "O".

Infact, I wouldn't doubt that that FBI site spelled it with an "O" until tonight when they saw Fox news change the spelling.

You're all idiots.

HAhahaha, obvious troll, no one is this stoopid.

Big lol at all the fools in here that are dribbling shit like "no he's not dead, this is psy ops, this is faked, photoshop" and all that kind of shit dribble. Hahaha, yeah, you guys are so fucking worded up and insightful when it comes to intelligence operations that you can see right through them in an instant but for some inexplicable reason you are still pushing shopping carts around Walmart and flipping burgers at McD's rather than being employed by the CIA/MI6/FSB earning 6 figures and shaping history.

Yeah, rightio, hahahaha.