OSAMA BIN LADENS DEAD

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His name has always been spelled "Osama" in the American media.

Even on Fox "news".

They picked today to spell it differently.

Read that last line out loud. That sounds so petty and childish it's unbelievable.

Your problem is when someone corrects you only with the intention to provide clarification (as I did) you take it as an insult or a "challenge."

I rarely argue on here and don't dislike you, but Christ it's no wonder that you're who most people get into it with.

I don't give a fuck, the American media has always spelled it with an "O".

Infact, I wouldn't doubt that that FBI site spelled it with an "O" until tonight when they saw Fox news change the spelling.

You're all idiots.

No, they didn't. I remember seeing the FBI site years ago and they spelled it with a U. Just because you never saw it doesn't mean it didn't exist. Just as you've never used a smartphone doesn't mean you can make up stuff about how you're charged by the minute when you open a browser on a smartphone.

Read that last line out loud. That sounds so petty and childish it's unbelievable.

Your problem is when someone corrects you only with the intention to provide clarification (as I did) you take it as an insult or a "challenge."

I rarely argue on here and don't dislike you, but Christ it's no wonder that you're who most people get into it with.

You're a fucking idiot.

I'll bet you watch Fox news on a daily basis (because you're an idiot), know I'm right, and are aguing in their defense anyway.

You're a fucking idiot.

I'll bet you watch Fox news on a daily basis (because you're an idiot), know I'm right, and are aguing in their defense anyway.

You are either being a giant troll or just drunk off your ass. There is no way that this post is serious.

You are either being a giant troll or just drunk off your ass. There is no way that this post is serious.

Where are you from?

Cause you can't be from America thinking Osama being spelled Usama is some normal shit.

Or that Fox news doesn't have something up their sleeve all of a sudden changing the way they've spelled that niggas name for the last 10 years.

:cool: wut chu write brah??

Where are you from?

Cause you can't be from America thinking Osama being spelled Usama is some normal shit.

Or that Fox news doesn't have something up their sleeve all of a sudden changing the way they've spelled that niggas name for the last 10 years.

• Like 1