OSAMA BIN LADENS DEAD

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST ONE MORE THOUGHT

in the wake of his death, many other prominent members of al queda have vowed unforgiving attacks on american soil, i am interested to see if this will be carried out.

if they DO then that tells me that his people are serious about continuing his message and are outraged by his death and reassures me that he WAS a serious threat/face of terror,

if they DONT i will be more skeptical about the motives of killing this dude. if his homies cant even retaliate for him, was he really that important of a figure or simply a face americals pinned as "evil" so we could kill him and have something to rejoice about?

i'll be waiting....

This was reported just last week. Interesting timing?

One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

According to the US WikiLeaks files, a Libyan detainee, Abu Al-Libi, “has knowledge of al-Qaeda possibly possessing a nuclear bomb”. Al-Libi, the operational chief of al-Qaeda and a close associate of Osama bin Laden before his detention, allegedly knew the location of a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if bin Laden were killed or captured.

Telegraph

Judgement Day 5-21-2011?

obamas what?!

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 32 (22 members and 10 guests)

Lewis and Clark , bluejay , Deloner , Lew Blum , Shark Hammil , AlwaysOverDoinn , the graff giraffe , geezpot , theeunfckwtable , BOMBTHREAT , KnifeHits RS , HDLIMO21 , Balance , LEVEL 75 PALADIN , Drue_Down , person

^^ All star line up

This was reported just last week. Interesting timing?

One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

According to the US WikiLeaks files, a Libyan detainee, Abu Al-Libi, “has knowledge of al-Qaeda possibly possessing a nuclear bomb”. Al-Libi, the operational chief of al-Qaeda and a close associate of Osama bin Laden before his detention, allegedly knew the location of a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if bin Laden were killed or captured.

Telegraph

Judgement Day 5-21-2011?

them towelheadz aint got shit on da USAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

-trillions of dollars wasted

-hundreds of soldiers dead

-it took almost 10 years to find the guy

-twin towers destroyed

-inflated gas prices

-etc..

Yeah america sure won.

/rolls eyes