OSAMA BIN LADENS DEAD

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Republican House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers said Wednesday that the Obama administration should not release the gruesome post-mortem images, saying it could complicate the job for American troops overseas"

These people are already angry you killed their idol, are they afraid the turrist are gonna crank their America hate to 11? and do what? What they were already planning to do.

SHOW ME THE CARFAX!

The whole thing is a crock of shit.

The headlines might as well of said: Osama dead, vote Obama 2012!

Until I see pictures or a Video Im not believing this bullshit/propaganda.

And even if they did kill him who gives a fuck? It dosent mean shit to me at all. I lost no one in 9/11 and to be honest dont really give a shit about it, shit happened when I was in grade school and dosent effect me in anyway other than you get raped at airports now because of it.

Just another event that makes it embarrasing to be an American, little kids holding signs and shit saying ''Yeah Osamas dead!'' when in reality 1 in every 10 people(at best) dont have a god damn job, gas is $4 a gallon, and our country continues to be run by aristocratic assholes.

Fuck America, the president, and the dumbass people who piss red, white and blue.

true, they paraded saddam hussein around like something out of weekend at bernies, but the real monster they hide the details and now the pictures.... hmmmmm makes ya think.

i dont hate america at all, but why give us a reason to not believe the most symbolic takedown on the war on terror mr obama.

Nah br0, USA USA USA right?

Cocksucker.

:lol:

im not even from the states, you fuckin herb.

youre the one in here spouting off about how 911 doesnt matter to you.

youre an idiot.

plus werent you that kid trying to give advice about going clubbing when youre not even old enough to drink?

your age is showing.

cry about it.

:lol:

im not even from the states, you fuckin herb.

youre the one in here spouting off about how 911 doesnt matter to you.

youre an idiot.

plus werent you that kid trying to give advice about going clubbing when youre not even old enough to drink?

your age is showing.

cry about it.

You seem to have a crush on me if I recall right, I never address you first you always seem to be following me and trying to provoke me. Youre a fucking creep

And I dont give a shit where you're from, its got to be the faggot capitol of the world.

Im discussing what this thread is about and my opinion, youre the one trolling you fucking loser.

And no Ive never given clubbing advice nor spoken on the matter stupid, you must be in your late 30's/early 40's and already experiencing dementia becuse the thread was about something totally diffrent.

Your age is showing, as well as the reciting hairline you must have you old ass faggot, shouldnt you be teaching your kids how to throw a baseball or in your case how to do the splits?

Get off my nuts you Canadian Fossil, and stay up North far far away from me because you're creeping me the fuck out.

The whole thing is a crock of shit.

And even if they did kill him who gives a fuck? It dosent mean shit to me at all. I lost no one in 9/11 and to be honest dont really give a shit about it, shit happened when I was in grade school and dosent effect me in anyway other than you get raped at airports now because of it.

Just another event that makes it embarrasing to be an American, little kids holding signs and shit saying ''Yeah Osamas dead!'' when in reality 1 in every 10 people(at best) dont have a god damn job, gas is $4 a gallon, and our country continues to be run by aristocratic assholes.

Fuck America, the president, and the dumbass people who piss red, white and blue.

umad?obama.png

^ nah, I really dont care actually.

I do find it funny that so many people are however getting umad from my comment.

Pretty hilarious, then again you people probably watch Glen Beck and say the pledge of allegiance every morning.

I was a little pissed/drunk when I wrote that, but its upsetting to see so many ignorant ass people who claim to be proud over something that dosent really change anything.

If he is dead then thats great, justice served and all that bullshit but what does that REALLY do to help America/world?

Nothing, but it sells T-shirts and makes politicians numbers go up.

• Like 1

^ nah, I really dont care actually.

I do find it funny that so many people are however getting umad from my comment.

Pretty hilarious, then again you people probably watch Glen Beck and say the pledge of allegiance every morning.

I was a little pissed/drunk when I wrote that, but its upsetting to see so many ignorant ass people who claim to be proud over something that dosent really change anything.

If he is dead then thats great, justice served and all that bullshit but what does that REALLY do to help America/world?

Nothing, but it sells T-shirts and makes politicians numbers go up.

fair enough.

but as you stated earlier you were in grade school when the towers came down. There are a few of us left here that and were old enough to realize what really happened on 9/11. So what if I didn't lose my best friend in the towers that morning. We all live in a world that was changed by what happened that morning. So quit trying to trivialize this as some kind political gimmick. The world is a better place since that fucker took 2 to the dome.

• Like 2

So quit trying to trivialize this as some kind political gimmick.

FUCKING THIS!!

I don't think this is the enormous deal/victory that some are making it out to be, but if I hear one more person say "um he is not ded cuz obama just says so 2 get re elected" or "he haz been ded 4 sum time now they r only just tellin us so obama cud say it to get re elected"...

...I am going to fucking looooose it.

fair enough.

but as you stated earlier you were in grade school when the towers came down. There are a few of us left here that and were old enough to realize what really happened on 9/11. So what if I didn't lose my best friend in the towers that morning. We all live in a world that was changed by what happened that morning. So quit trying to trivialize this as some kind political gimmick. The world is a better place since that fucker took 2 to the dome.

And again, I type/speak in the moment inculding when im pissed and often say too much or dont neccesarily gauge how what Im saying will be read as.

I am old enough now to realize how the towers coming down effected the world, it has changed things for all of us for the worse obviously.

And I couldnt agree more, I just wish it had been me who had pulled thr trigger or that I could of watched the shit live on HBO.

I do give a shit about all those who died on 9/11, as always it is the innocent who are killed in the bullshit that is the politics of the world.

FUCKING THIS!!

I don't think this is the enormous deal/victory that some are making it out to be, but if I hear one more person say "um he is not ded cuz obama just says so 2 get re elected" or "he haz been ded 4 sum time now they r only just tellin us so obama cud say it to get re elected"...

...I am going to fucking looooose it.

^ Um he is not ded cuz obama just says so 2 get re elected. He haz been ded 4 sum time now they r only just tellin us so obama cud say it to get re elected.

And again, I type/speak in the moment inculding when im pissed and often say too much or dont neccesarily gauge how what Im saying will be read as.

I am old enough now to realize how the towers coming down effected the world, it has changed things for all of us for the worse obviously.

And I couldnt agree more, I just wish it had been me who had pulled thr trigger or that I could of watched the shit live on HBO.

I do give a shit about all those who died on 9/11, as always it is the innocent who are killed in the bullshit that is the politics of the world.

uhhhh.. so... nevermind.

^ Um he is not ded cuz obama just says so 2 get re elected. He haz been ded 4 sum time now they r only just tellin us so obama cud say it to get re elected.

No joke someone is gonna be spouting that dribble and get a real shock when I stand up in the middle of what they're saying and start slamming my dick in a drawer, because I am that sick of hearing it.

Everything has to be a conspiracy, everything has to be some nefarious plot perpetrated by the government, but people will shut right the fuck up and take welfare, social security, free healthcare, etc from the same "boogeyman."

Yes this government has done its share of stomach turning dirt, especially in South America, but none of that shit applies in this situation. If anything it strengthens evidence that he's actually dead, because it highlights the lengths the U.S. is willing to go to in order to protect its interests and political ideology. Someone who was deemed an enemy to the nation was killed, why is that such a hard pill to swallow?

UMAD pictures can be posted at your leisure.

Listen up all you young fucks.

He reminds me of me before the weight of the world crushed my spirit.

One day you'll all learn that life is just one crushing defeat after another, until you just wished Flanders was dead.

/oldmanoner

/babyfaceduecer

/fullheadofhairthricer

Who gives a fuck about a photo, I wouldn't feel more certain if I saw something that could easily be photoshopped.

I would feel like America lost it's sense of class if they started publishing photo's of our dead enemies like trophies.

We're better than them, we should act accordingly.

No joke someone is gonna be spouting that dribble and get a real shock when I stand up in the middle of what they're saying and start slamming my dick in a drawer, because I am that sick of hearing it.

Everything has to be a conspiracy, everything has to be some nefarious plot perpetrated by the government, but people will shut right the fuck up and take welfare, social security, free healthcare, etc from the same "boogeyman."

Yes this government has done its share of stomach turning dirt, especially in South America, but none of that shit applies in this situation. If anything it strengthens evidence that he's actually dead, because it highlights the lengths the U.S. is willing to go to in order to protect its interests and political ideology. Someone who was deemed an enemy to the nation was killed, why is that such a hard pill to swallow?

UMAD pictures can be posted at your leisure.

I don't care if he's dead, or not. I don't care who died and who's still alive. Sure, nigga probably is dead RIP with half his dome piece blown off but that's never going to change anything. Whatever though, I'm still getting shit from child labor, living a decent life, and taking advantage of a country that I dislike.

The government is corrupt and will always remain corrupt. As long as the money keeps rollin', they finna be trollin', swag.