SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

4 minutes ago, ndv said:

Keep feeding alchohol to meat grinder on the left til she passes out so I can smash the one on the right. 

Screenshot_20200402-184618_Brave.jpg

Is it me or does girl on the left actually look like an awesome time? In fact that whole scenario right here has epic written all over it. certainly a story for every sit around the campfire until the end of days.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
22 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Yeah, she got a long horse face but eyes like a goat.  You all want to have sex w/ Dee Snider go ahead.

image.png.f3ac1148633e921ac435f0eb9e960cb7.png

image.png.68372d21a3a2a6e1e1cd47bfe993d45f.png

This is fake news. Have to show her ass. You don't promote how practical a dumpster is by showcasing the castor wheels that help it roll.

• LOL! 2

7 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Is it me or does girl on the left actually look like an awesome time? In fact that whole scenario right here has epic written all over it. certainly a story for every sit around the campfire until the end of days.

I agree, I considered that as well.  But I wanted to save part of myself for Miss Snider.  Something about that booty. 

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, misteraven said:

This is fake news. Have to show her ass. You don't promote how practical a dumpster is by showcasing the castor wheels that help it roll.

Poor choice of analogy in smash or trash, I think you proved my point for me.  

I wouldn't add her to my stable of women, but her face does belong in somebody's stable 🐴

• LOL! 4

11 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Deleted the second one for ya. Gonna let the first one ride lol

Thank you, @KILZ FILLZ I was hoping one of you Oonz Senators could pull some type of Chinese censorship and delete it.   I thought I was posting to "Where have all the good men/women have gone"

• LOL! 1

13 hours ago, Mercer said:

I don't know if I could be with a girl that didn't have both hands to spread her ass cheeks herself for me. I mean, that could be extra work for me and I... JK no hesitation or condom.

hook a bungee cord from one asscheek, around the bedhead and the other end gets held in the hand holding ass cheek two - problem solved

image.png.8a95fe3712ef1a43063ddb01e7b0bbfc.png

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...