SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, Jackie Smash said:

I really don't know how to delete it.  I looked everywhere on my settings, profile, account settings, everything.

I can't find it.  Are these accounts like immortal? lol

The only thing immortal here is TFORFKATS

THE FRIED ONION RING FORMERLY KNOWN AS TOILETSEATS ANUS

@Jackie Smashcurious how you came across 12oz and what motivated you to put up that first post, in this thread of all places.

Being entirely honest, I assumed you were a bot or spam account. The image and context was a little more on point than the usual bot, but I see registrations come out of nowhere and put up a semi relevant post and then a week later we see an avalanche of auto spam from that same account. Likewise, that picture you initially posted, if its you or not, looks to be a pretty girl. Not the usual content in this thread where dudes full of bravado are discussing about how far down in the barrel they'd scrape. That's why I posted the comment I did. Wasn't intended to insult you... In fact I was just about certain it wasn't actually you at all, but when the discussion centers around how far most dudes would stoop, I was wondering what the catch was. Maybe a round about compliment, but I don't think you'd have any trouble getting attention from the usual peanut gallery on here.

Anyhow, though there's been a few new members to come out of nowhere occasionally and ease into the community, you don't fit the usual profile. So just wondering how you came onto here and whatever background detail you're willing to share. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jackie Smash said:

I see, it all came to a halt once you realized the mistakes in your ways.  

Not sure its come to the halt. You've actually hijacked a classic oontz thread. Congrats!

2 minutes ago, Jackie Smash said:

I didn't think you were the chicks with dicks guy...but I guess I have to review...

Nope, was approaching with caution. Now that I'm kinda certain you aren't packing... 'Smash' for what its worth.

2 minutes ago, Jackie Smash said:

I like that you guys have been here 100 years, don't get me mistaken.

Yep, pretty much. Long and storied history. Search CH0 for the official thread.

Same joke back to back, crazy ex syndrome or you’re just dumb, BTS is watery af and a huge step back for k pop from when Seo Taiji and Boys were actually on to something. Yous are right about a lot people being stuck in their ways on here, I give you that.

Just now, Jackie Smash said:

I'm just trying to get out of here jerk if you haven't noticed

Wanna know how you can lose 20 pounds fast?

Cut off your head bitch 

just based on faces it muddies the waters a bit but think these verdicts stand

trash on numero uno

-she's obviously not taking care of them choppers. could it be drugs or simply being a grot.

I dunno - I think that her husband owns a jetski and she owns a stars 'n' stripes bikini top and they make their own version of the kid rock filmclip each summer on the lake of the ozarks.

Could be a lot lizard further west you go? why pay attention to the hair if the teeth are rotting away?

number is a smash for me

i think she got popped in the mouth playing hockey or something and that tooth got busted.

poor old number three is a trash

looks like a world of warcraft playing 14 year boy (almost appears to have the peach fuzz on thew top lip.

• LOL! 1

Bonus round - Scenario: You’re at the bar, having a good time, but still sober... Girl one is drunk and says she’s down to smash out a threesome, but only if you also smash her best friend who also is sober, but eye ballin you. Girl one whispers in your ear that if you’re sincere in your efforts with her friend, she’ll ‘appreciate’ you. Gotta explain yourself answer. 

10636A9D-EF23-4506-B279-BFF2C04C638B.jpeg

BE65285E-0261-4D1A-B5DD-859206139E8D.jpeg

• LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Number 2 would receive a hard drunk dip for sure. Especially during these times. Gon have to switch’er up and keep things interesting. 

Facts. 2nd one can wear a face mask and It’s all goodie. 

3A9991B9-6A5A-4856-9F10-7AE77C81511E.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1