Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can you swim?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Can you swim?

your handle is appropriate...

i can swim... not fast or anything, but i don't fucking drown or anything...

do you not know how to swim at all? or do you just suck at it?

a lot of my homies from urban areas don't know how to swim at all... i guess it's somewhat understandable... still though, it's such a simple thing...

im a very strong swimmer.

do it quite a few times a week.

good workout too.

I like swimming.

Next month I get to start taking the twins to the pool for baby lessons.

question is.. how many of you have the confidence in your abilities to swim in open water??

I can probably out swim anybody on the oontz. Bold statement I know. I surf twice a fucking day - eight days a week. So yeah.

'Black kid on the swim team,' lol. Nice.

I rarely see black folks out in the water, but a couple weeks ago I had a black chick drop in on me. She snaked my line and I couldn't be mad seeing as I was fucking shocked. She was out there charging, or at least trying to. I had to give her props since she was the first black female surfer I've ever met. I only know of a handful of black surfers in Northern California.

I don't really understand how people can grow up to be 20 something years old and still not know how to swim. It's a mother fucking basic survival skill that everybody needs to have. Real talk. I don't give a shit if you live in Omaha and have never even stepped foot on a beach.... there's really just no excuse. My mom had me in the water before I learned to walk.

Shark.jpg

I cant swim.

I was out in Greece last year and I just thought fuck it, i'm going in the sea to swim, started walking into the water and this like 7 year old kid just dives past me and swims off like a fish. I just went and sat down. Fuck swimming.

• Like 1

i swim in open water all the time.

usually drinking, never hammered

swimming across from private property to the state park side of the lake is a must.

I learned how to swim last year. Its so peaceful...would do it more if it didn't ruin my hair. :l

I taught myself at like 10 or 11. I got tired of chilling in the shallow end.

I can swim but choose not to.

This. I used to love swimming when i was a kid, but i don't think i've swam in probably 6 or 7 years now and really have no desire to.

3280226651_a09656e395.jpg

my go-to cliff jumping spot... thanks to duckbutter for telling me i'm a pussy (or something along those lines...) if i didn't do it. the swim in ain't bad, but i'm always scared shitless of sharks and all that crap...

i was off a few 40s and accidentally jumped off a higher part that's a bit more sketchy. exhilarating to say the least...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now