...SWIM...

Can you swim?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your handle is appropriate...

i can swim... not fast or anything, but i don't fucking drown or anything...

do you not know how to swim at all? or do you just suck at it?

a lot of my homies from urban areas don't know how to swim at all... i guess it's somewhat understandable... still though, it's such a simple thing...

I can probably out swim anybody on the oontz. Bold statement I know. I surf twice a fucking day - eight days a week. So yeah.

'Black kid on the swim team,' lol. Nice.

I rarely see black folks out in the water, but a couple weeks ago I had a black chick drop in on me. She snaked my line and I couldn't be mad seeing as I was fucking shocked. She was out there charging, or at least trying to. I had to give her props since she was the first black female surfer I've ever met. I only know of a handful of black surfers in Northern California.

I don't really understand how people can grow up to be 20 something years old and still not know how to swim. It's a mother fucking basic survival skill that everybody needs to have. Real talk. I don't give a shit if you live in Omaha and have never even stepped foot on a beach.... there's really just no excuse. My mom had me in the water before I learned to walk.

Shark.jpg

3280226651_a09656e395.jpg

my go-to cliff jumping spot... thanks to duckbutter for telling me i'm a pussy (or something along those lines...) if i didn't do it. the swim in ain't bad, but i'm always scared shitless of sharks and all that crap...

i was off a few 40s and accidentally jumped off a higher part that's a bit more sketchy. exhilarating to say the least...

I used to swim all the time, I had a few friends that swam professionally and I would train with them sometimes, don't swim so much anymore.

I really like being underwater, I used to just chill and sit at the bottom of the pool when we had swimming lessons at school. Gonna have to start going again more now though, I have just signed my sopn up for swimming lessons.

Chlorine really fucks up my eyes though so I have to wear googles in a pool otherwise I am almost blinded.

As for swimming in open water, no worries there, just more room to swim in, although I got caught in a fucking strong current once, that was sketchy as hell. I used to go to France all the time as a kid and swim in the lakes and rivers.