...SWIM...

Can you swim?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FUCK open water! Thats how i'm feelin..

I can swim pretty well. Not on any competitive level, but I'm not some retard you have to worry about after he jumps off some rocks or a high dive.

That being said, I fear the open water with all of my being. EVERYTHING in that shit can swim and live in that shit better than I can. Some of the shit in their is monstrous and hungry. There's a good chance to fight or flee a wild animal that is pissed off on land. That chance is almost non-existent in the ocean.

I still wish I knew how to surf though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYTHING[/color][/i][/b] in that shit can swim and live in that shit better than I can. Some of the shit in their is monstrous and hungry. There's a good chance to fight or flee a wild animal that is pissed off on land. That chance is almost non-existent in the ocean

+, you cant see the what lurks in the depths below...

thats always another mental kick in the nuts

Fuck salt water: it hurts my eyes, tastes like shit, hurts my skin (Mediterranean Sea), makes my hair crusty...

jelly fish, pointy things, and as much meat as I have eaten (no homo) it would only be karma to be eaten myself.

My step dad can't swim, that always bugged me out. But he's a lazy piece of shit, so it makes sense.

I was a hell of a swimmer as a tween. I taught classes. Never joined the swim team, well, because that was pretty gay.

I spent most of my life living a few blocks from the beach. Fresh water. Nothing could eat you but the bacteria from Gary.

ownstwopoolsoner

DSC09735.JPG

DSC04486.JPG

• Like 1

I like to go to the beach. But its more fun to be around the pool if you have a nice setup. You can easily throw a pool party, eat out, and do other activities that you cant normally do on the beach. Once i went to the beach at night and that was awsome.

1z3w3e9.jpg

2s15g93.jpg

xpvgxt.jpg

lol

I fear the open water with all of my being. EVERYTHING in that shit can swim and live in that shit better than I can. Some of the shit in their is monstrous and hungry. There's a good chance to fight or flee a wild animal that is pissed off on land. That chance is almost non-existent in the ocean.

You're out of your fucking element Donnie. At least you realize it and that is what counts. The ocean will humble you really fast as soon as you start slipping. Knowing is half the battle.

And t4m... are you really plugging your nose as you jump off of that beastly roof gap? I never, ever understood why niggas be holding their fucking nose while jumping into the water. All you have to do is breathe out through your god damned nose when you hit the surface. The fuck. That's some lady boy type shit.

I be free diving, catching wreck on shipwrecks with meanstreaks. It actually does work. Trust.

Real leaps -

l_bac9a87afcb64f91856c5dfdd8c75e93.jpg

^Yuba Gap, north of Sacramento. Look it up if you're in Cali. One of the most amazing places I've ever been. Off of the bridge and into the hole... a cool 80 feet. (Pic is deceiving) I did a drunken gainer last year. Slapped pretty hard, but.... mission success. Looks like a stretch but the water is just ridiculously clear. It's 15 feet deep in the impact zone.

I don't know man. This is just what we do. All the time -

l_6d3e31b1d58a4dfeaa99fdb2b97dba8a.jpg

^Rainbow Pools. A mere 20 foot fuck-off type jump...it's Yosemite snowpack run-off. Talmbout shrinky-dink.

drue: you got chlorine or those dope saline pools?

t4m: i've never seen boardwalk beach looking so clean and empty.

tavaruawon: that rainbow place is dope if it's where i'm thinkin of. by the tuolumne river? my mom used to be a nurse at this camp a few miles from there and those cliffs seemed insanely high when i was 12 or so. super fun to jump though.